PDA

View Full Version : Watch this little voter fraud video.....

Big Muddy
10-26-2016, 09:23 AM
http://endingthefed.com/test-caught-on-video-voting-machine-swapping-results-of-votes.html#.WBCpvcP92Q8.facebook

Thumper
10-26-2016, 10:11 AM
Ha ha ha! Seriously? EDF News? I see the "article" posted is dated 10/17/16, but in the video (roughly the 3:45 - 3:50 mark), the test tape printout was dated 12/13/05 (the card itself was dated 11/30/05). I really don't know what that means other than in today's electronic world, that's ancient technology. But, anything's possible.

That aside, do you have any clue who EDF News is? (AKA "ENDING THE FED NEWS") I wouldn't get too excited about any revelations THEY report! Just a little too far right for my liking. :smash

Thumper
10-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Now THIS is from MBFC News! (Media Bias Fact Check News) https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ending-the-fed-news/

Ha ha ha! Ya' just have to love the Internet! The silliness never ends! Ok, MBFC (probably as credible as EDF) has this to say about EDF News.

These sources publish false information that cannot be validated or are related to pseudoscience. The information on these sites is speculation that is not supported by evidence. These are the most untrustworthy sources in media.

Notes: Highly biased non-factual right-wing propaganda and conspiracies.

And the circus continues! ;)

LJ3
10-26-2016, 10:35 AM
Ha ha ha! Seriously? EDF News? I see the "article" posted is dated 10/17/16, but in the video (roughly the 3:45 - 3:50 mark), the test tape printout was dated 12/13/05 (the card itself was dated 11/30/05). I really don't know what that means other than in today's electronic world, that's ancient technology. But, anything's possible.

That aside, do you have any clue who EDF News is? (AKA "ENDING THE FED NEWS") I wouldn't get too excited about any revelations THEY report! Just a little too far right for my liking. :smash

I live in one of the richest counties in the country. We have paper ballots and they give you a sharpie. Top notch stuff, right there!

BarryBobPosthole
10-26-2016, 10:38 AM
I live in one of the richest counties in the country. We have paper ballots and they give you a sharpie. Top notch stuff, right there!

Same system as we have! I didn't realize we were so high tome out here in flyoverland.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-26-2016, 11:00 AM
We used to have electronic voting machines, but they did away with them a couple of years back as they wanted hard copy backup in case of any need for a manual recount. This will be our first election for POTUS since the change and, and based on what I saw yesterday, it's going to be an MCF. After they check you in they hand you a folder with a ballot enclosed, then you go over to a little table with privacy dividers and make your marks on the ballot in pen. From there, you have to walk over to the scanner and scan it in yourself. The old folks I saw were not dealing with well with it at all. My prediction is that the lines will be 3+ hours before and after work on election day. I'll be sitting in a deer stand with my younger boy waiting for the end of the world.

BarryBobPosthole
10-26-2016, 11:09 AM
The process goes pretty smoothly here. It takes more time to show your id, sign in, and get your 'I Voted' sticker as it does to mark your ballot and scan it in. If you've thought about much it does anyway.

We have seven state questions on the ballot this year. Governance by petition is no way to run a railroad. Tyats how fucked up our legislature is.

Anyway, if anyone reads the measures I expect lines will be a lot slower here too.

BKB

Thumper
10-26-2016, 11:14 AM
It's basically the same process here CD. I was going to vote yesterday, but got tied up. I plan on trying to get it done this afternoon. I'm so sick of politics right now I just want to get it over with and ignore the whole deal until the results are announced.

I swear, I feel like the only options I'm being given are ... do I want to stick a needle in my eye (Trump), or do I want to stick a needle in both eyes (Hillary)? :banghead

Chicken Dinner
10-26-2016, 11:17 AM
I slept pretty well last night having not stuck a needle in either eye.

Big Muddy
10-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Agreed, Phole, I think the lines will be slower every where....voters (at least the living ones ;)), who are aware of the possibility of their votes being skewed, whether electronic or paper, will take more time to make sure of their vote being cast accurately.

I'll take my needle in the left eye, thankyouverymuch....gotta shoot with the other one. ;)

Thumper
10-26-2016, 11:28 AM
I slept pretty well last night having not stuck a needle in either eye.

In that case, voting was a total waste of your gas, time and effort ... other than the fact that it helped you sleep last night.

Big Muddy
10-26-2016, 11:31 AM
The reason I even brought this voter fraud thing up is, the way I understand it is, there is a very good possibility that they can be manipulated easily, by even a skillful teenage pc nerd.

Chicken Dinner
10-26-2016, 11:43 AM
In that case, voting was a total waste of your gas, time and effort ... other than the fact that it helped you sleep last night.

At least I'm not blind in either eye...