PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha!

Thumper
10-30-2016, 07:04 PM
It looks like someone in Copenhagen prefers Hillary.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yab8U1QiAx8?list=PLxCd4fYpdaFHJb95qFRTxllz-kF6kNbbe" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DeputyDog
10-30-2016, 11:19 PM
The other side probably had Hilary. She would definitely be on the left side of the bus.

Captain
10-31-2016, 06:23 AM
Here's a sign even Posthole can agree with!

Chicken Dinner
10-31-2016, 08:02 AM
Captain Jack Sparrow for POTUS!

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 08:09 AM
I like me some rum. The caramel colored ones. Gosling's is a good one from Bermuda. Mount Gay is about as good as it gets, from Barbados.
I haven't had any rum since I got home from vacation in June. Soon as college basketball starts I may have to change that.

I don't like drinking too much rum though. If you overimbibe, you end up trying to take your pants off over your head.

BKb

Captain
10-31-2016, 08:39 AM
I don't drink much Rum, just a couple of drinks. But when I do, I turn into a whole different person and THAT guy drinks a LOT!

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 08:43 AM
It does start tasting like candy after a while. Those spiced rums, like Kraken, are dangerous as hell.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-31-2016, 08:48 AM
I don't drink much rum and don't like the spiced rums at all. When I do, it's Mount Gay. (Save the comments, Jimbo!) I discovered my go-to drink of the fall yesterday. It's Rye and Ginger Ale with a couple of slices of fresh pear. The recipe called for making your own ginger syrup. I bet that'd be even better, but sounds too much like work when I'm thirsty. Plain old Schwepps worked just fine.

LJ3
10-31-2016, 09:07 AM
I got toilet hugging drunk too many times in my youth drinking rum and coke. I can't even smell the stuff any more.

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 09:12 AM
That actually happened to me in Colorado in like 1974. I went to a bar (I was 20) that sold pitchers of rum and coke. I couldn't smell rum for years without retching.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-31-2016, 09:39 AM
That happened to me with cheap tequila in high school. I went on a school trip and drank almost an entire fifth of Peppy Lopez and was literally staggering drunk and couldn't hold down solid food for 24 hours. Now, I only drink the good stuff an stop after 3-4 shots.

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 10:00 AM
Patron Gold!

BKB

Thumper
10-31-2016, 10:03 AM
As for rum, my worst experience was in h/s also. I acquired a bottle of rum and (for some reason I don't remember), was mixing it with 7-11 Slurpees. That was prolly the sickest I've ever been due to drinking ... no, now that I think about it, the SECOND sickest ... but the sickest is another story and didn't involve rum. What seems to becoming a common thread here, I also couldn't stand the smell of rum for many years after that.

BTW, I did learn something that night. When you pour rum into a Slurpee, it's like letting all the air out of a tire. It immediately turns to liquid. (Just thought I'd pass that knowledge on in case you ever get it on a trivia quiz or sumpin') :D

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 10:10 AM
Its a wonder we survived to our advanced ages.

BKB

Thumper
10-31-2016, 10:16 AM
Its a wonder we survived to our advanced ages. BKB

Oh, don't even start on reasons I should have died young! I could write a book! :hair

Big Muddy
10-31-2016, 10:21 AM
In the dorm at MS State, back in '68, there was always some sorta eating contest going on....two guys got into a boiled egg eating contest, in our tv lobby area....one guy was washing his down with slo gin, and the other with rum....best I remember, the guy drinking the slo gin ate about 30 eggs....the guy drinking the rum ate about 20 something.

The rum loser was headed outside to the bushes to hurl, but only made it a few feet, when he blew his guts out, all over the four guys sitting on the couch....I can still smell that wretched stench to this day. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-31-2016, 10:26 AM
Did they kick your ass for puking on them?

Thumper
10-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Muddy's college days. ;)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sAkzEusQLBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

airbud7
10-31-2016, 11:07 AM
In the dorm at MS State, back in '68, there was always some sorta eating contest going on....two guys got into a boiled egg eating contest, in our tv lobby area....one guy was washing his down with slo gin, and the other with rum....best I remember, the guy drinking the slo gin ate about 30 eggs....the guy drinking the rum ate about 20 something.

The rum loser was headed outside to the bushes to hurl, but only made it a few feet, when he blew his guts out, all over the four guys sitting on the couch....I can still smell that wretched stench to this day. ;)

hahaha^.....talk about everybody MOVE!.....

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM
I once watched a guy try to swallow whole an entire peeled boiled egg on a bet. At a bar, of course. He got it almost down a few times but it always came right back up whole.

It drew quite a crowd.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-31-2016, 12:21 PM
Did they kick your ass for puking on them?

Hahaha, I'll never tell. ;););)

Big Muddy
10-31-2016, 12:24 PM
Thump, Cool Hand Luke is prolly where we got the idea.....I think it came out in '66 or '67.