PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Baby Jesus! Constitutional Scholars?

LJ3
10-31-2016, 04:17 PM
Is there any way that the constitution would allow us to throw Hillary and Donald off the ticket and have a do over? I'm asking sincerely? Not sure they could have planned for such a thing but I honestly and sincerely think if you put the idea to a vote for the country they'd be out on their asses and we could start an abbreviated process to get two new candidates.

For fucks sake this is embarrassing!

quercus alba
10-31-2016, 04:33 PM
Somewhere there's a bright logical man of 40+ who would make an excellent president. How did we get stuck with these two clowns?

Thumper
10-31-2016, 05:26 PM
LJ, I remember making an almost identical post a couple weeks ago. (something about feeling like my only choice is sticking a needle in my eye (Trump) ... or BOTH eyes (Hillary). I have to admit, since Reagan, I've only voted for the lesser of two evils anyway, but with this election, it's down to the lesser evil of the two parties. The problem is, there's only a blonde c..t hair separating the best from the worst this time around ... and the worst is barely a step above the debbil hisownfineself. All I can do is hold my nose and vote my party ticket this time ... ONLY to help stop Hillary, IF that's even possible at this point. I've been reading foreign blogs from around the world discussing our political bullshit this year and it's totally embarrassing. What makes it even more embarrassing is I have no argument with anything they're saying. :(

Captain
10-31-2016, 05:47 PM
Y'all buncha winning whoosies...
things were done by the constitution and the people voted for these two to be in the race.
Let the chips fall where they may...

Thumper
10-31-2016, 06:02 PM
Yep, and O'bummer was voted in Constitutionally also .... TWICE. So, who have the whining wussies been the past, almost 8 years? (Admittedly, I've been one of the whiners, but I DID vote against him)

Hillary is the lowest of the low ... and Trump is a total embarrassment. I suppose I'd rather just be embarrassed than to see another f'ing Clinton in the White House. What an exciting choice we have this time around. :(

Captain
10-31-2016, 06:20 PM
Vote and if the other guy gets in whine for 4 years..
No problem! But you woosies are whining and we don't even know who to whine at...

Thumper
10-31-2016, 08:14 PM
I know darned well whom I'm whining about. I'm whining about BOTH of the choices we have for the Presidency. I just whine about one more than the other.

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2016, 09:24 PM
Somebody needs a Midol.

BKB

Thumper
10-31-2016, 09:44 PM
Actually, what somebody needs is a candidate who's worth a shit. To make matters worse, I voted for Trump in the primary. What's even worse than that is he was the best of the group on the Conservative side, and is now a bazillion times better than the trash on the Liberal side. That's pathetic.

airbud7
10-31-2016, 09:49 PM
I kinda like the Donald....I think Hes Cool Dude!

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/moneybox/2015/08/16/donald_trump_on_immigration_build_border_fence_mak e_mexico_pay_for_it/483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Thumper
10-31-2016, 09:55 PM
He's a narcissistic, egotistical asshole. BUT, he's the best asshole on the ballot. That's the scary part!

airbud7
10-31-2016, 10:02 PM
I also think he would do a good job as president/ He loves this country and hes got my back/ and I got his!

Hillary sucks/

LJ3
11-01-2016, 03:17 AM
Somebody needs a Midol.

BKB

You got THAT right! Maybe someone grabbed him by the pussy without asking him first :)

jb
11-01-2016, 08:42 AM
This time around it's not who I"m voting for, but who I'm voting against.

Thumper
11-01-2016, 08:55 AM
This time around it's not who I"m voting for, but who I'm voting against.

JB, unfortunately, that's persactly how I've voted since the '88 election. :(

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Cry me a river!

Seven more days.

BKB

Thumper
11-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Cry me a river!

Seven more days. BKB

And if YOUR girl loses, who'll be crying that river? ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 09:25 AM
This could wind up being much closer than I thought it would be. It's funny how "scientific" these pollsters claim to be.

It would be nice to hear some honesty and hear one of them say " we weren't really sure how this demographic would go, Larry so we just made some shit up"

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2016, 09:33 AM
I voted a week ago and am glad I did. Neither one of these candidates would put the best interests of this country above their own. Hilary loves power more than our country and the only thing Donald loves at all is himself. I despise them both with every fiber of my being.

Thumper
11-01-2016, 09:38 AM
I agree with you 100% CD. The problem is, one of them WILL be elected and I'd rather do what I can to help guaranty that the lesser of the two evils will come out on top. It's a sucky way to vote, but what other choice is there?

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 09:40 AM
And if YOUR girl loses, who'll be crying that river? ;)

Yes, the thought of a Trump presidency gives me chills. But the most chilling part of politics in America is our obsession with making criminals out of the political opposition. Thats the kind of shit you read about happening in third world countries.

Fareed Zakaria has a really good article out on this very thing.

BKb

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Does anyone really know the actual truth about this girl, Huma Abedin???....the net is full of all kinds of stuff about her, but does anyone really know her background, other than being Hillary's confidant for years???

Other than making a poor choice in choosing a husband, I really don't think the public knows a lot about her....just wondering.

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I don't know anything about her, but it was smart of her not to change her name to Huma Weiner. I give her that much.

BkB

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Good thing her name wasn't "Ima". Washington Post did a profile on her a while back if you're curious, google it up. The right wing scuttle butt is that she and Hilary are lovers and that Weiner is her beard. Reading those emails sure could be interesting.

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Yep, I've been sorta wondering if they were doing the lickety-split....however, my brain gets rigormortis, just visualizing the two going at it. ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 11:09 AM
You gotta ask yourself... Weiner is a total liability for the last what, 5 years? a laughing stock with a dick name. Total embarrassment and political suicide to be associated with him. Why in gods name would his wife be kept as a HRC top aide when they could have jettisoned her before HRC even announced her candidacy? Any other political campaign would have quietly shown her the door in very short order.

Why is she still there? why didn't they get rid of her long ago?

johnboy
11-01-2016, 11:15 AM
Because she knows where the bodies are buried.

quercus alba
11-01-2016, 11:30 AM
If she knew that she'd probably be one of them. She might be the only one that can stomach looking at Hillary everyday. That would make her invaluable

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Selling a friend down the river for political gain must be a republican thing. That's not something I'd do.

BKB

LJ3
11-01-2016, 11:36 AM
SD'er. Not your most subtle work :)

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 11:38 AM
I know. It was weak.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Paper this morning reported that she had been noticeably absent from the campaign trail since this latest dust up. Can you say scapegoat?

johnboy
11-01-2016, 11:54 AM
She has been missing since last Friday. Curious for someone who is always by Mrs. Clintons side.

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 12:02 PM
WTF? the FBI Director announces some vague shit about her being investigated and then just goes into fucking hiding and you're critizing her because she's not on the campaign trail?

Give her a break. You don't know her from Adam.

SDers unite!

BKb

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2016, 12:13 PM
I'm not criticizing her. Me being a junior noticer and all, I was just commenting on the fact that she appears to have out lasted her usefulness. For her own sake, I hope she doesn't agree to a late night meeting at Fort Marcy Park.

airbud7
11-01-2016, 12:21 PM
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jfJ8pVjVTgM/VwgJnOulGRI/AAAAAAAAQrE/pcy8eu9a2EwC2blkqSPiBykHUya2beeaA/s1600/behind-bars.jpg

LJ3
11-01-2016, 01:17 PM
looks like someone else needs some Midol :)

Thumper
11-01-2016, 01:31 PM
https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/bill-hillary-date-prison.jpg