PDA

View Full Version : Oodles and Gobs of Zombies

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Of the gozillion trick or treaters we had last night, I'd have to say zombies was the most common theme. We hamded out six YUGE bags of candy and finally turned off the porch light at 8:30. The minivans line up in my neighborhood and empty out like clown cars at the rodeo.
Some decent scenery. Didn't seem to be as many teenage girls dressed as sluts as usual.

My grandkids had a ball.

BKB

quercus alba
11-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Last year we had 50+. This year 3. Guess the zombies ate them all

Thumper
11-01-2016, 10:38 AM
We had a huge turn-out last year, but only about 20 this year. We had the mini-van thing going on last year also ... only saw one this year. I'm sure the difference was that last night was a school night and last Halloween was on a Saturday.

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 10:40 AM
We had zero....'course they'd hafta hitch a ride in a 4x4 to get out here. ;)

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Just heard about this accident, last night in central MS, involving kids on a Halloween hayride....just horrible, and these families could certainly use some prayers and positive vibes.

http://www.wtok.com/content/news/Multiple-people-killed-several-injured-in-Chunky-hayride-accident-399410031.html

jb
11-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Was down at #2's house last night. He lives in a very desirable neighborhood in town. Lighted streets, houses just a few feet off the sidewalks, sort of your typical 1950's setup.
People truck their kids there from all over the city and county.
Wife was in charge of handing out candy, one each to each kid, she went through just under 500 pieces.
Weather was perfect, very festive mood, fun to watch all the little kids come to the door.

Thumper
11-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Personally, I hate Halloween these days. The little shits disturb my nightly tv watchin'!

(with Bucky being AWOL, SOMEBODY has to be the curmudgeon around this joint) ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 01:24 PM
I was gonna drive down and egg your house. grumpy old man!

airbud7
11-01-2016, 01:27 PM
I was gonna drive down and egg your house. grumpy old man!

Yea LJ^....toilet paper in the trees too...grumpy old man! :D

LJ3
11-01-2016, 01:35 PM
I once had an idea in july to get a few dozen eggs and let them go bad for halloween. I actually felt bad egging that halloween but most those ole jimmy type fuckers deserved it!!

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 01:54 PM
I got caught red handed in the ninth grade toilet papering my English teacher's house. Right at that moment, on the front porch a friend of mine pegged her husband with a rotten egg right in the chest. Since I was in hand
i got blamed for it all. I got my only D ever in English that semester.
she hates me to this day.

BKB

airbud7
11-01-2016, 02:03 PM
How bout the turd in a paper sack on fire trick.....almost went to jail over that one/ glad I was 14 :D

DeputyDog
11-01-2016, 02:38 PM
I had a math teacher in high school who always bragged that no one could tp him so we made it our mission.
I know this sounds made up but it isn't. He had an English Sheepdog and would collect its crap and keep it wet in a bucket in the fall and would throw it at anyone who tried to get him. We would do random drive bys to get him excited and you'd see him come out of the bushes with the bucket and rubber gloves on.

He lived out on a peninsula on a lake so there was only one way in and out of his neighborhood. We managed to get him by parking almost a mile away from his house and cutting through a gravel pit to his house. We were all camo'ed up and even used two way radios to coordinate. It was pretty funny watching him go screaming by our hiding place in his car looking for our cars to cover them in dog crap.

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 02:46 PM
I got caught red handed in the ninth grade toilet papering my English teacher's house. Right at that moment, on the front porch a friend of mine pegged her husband with a rotten egg right in the chest. Since I was in hand
i got blamed for it all. I got my only D ever in English that semester.
she hates me to this day.

BKB

Nah, she knew you were a Democrat, even back then. ;)

airbud7
11-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Ah, The Good Ol’ Days....^Fun stuff to look back on........

Thumper
11-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Oh man, I have so many I could write a book! A couple buddies and I would spend all year cooking up pranks to pull on Halloween! We had some good ones!

Oh yeah, I just remembered one that back-fired on us .. big time! That one didn't work out so well. :(

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 03:37 PM
The best prank I've ever seen was when they chained the rear axle of the police car to the tree in American Graffiti.

BKB

airbud7
11-01-2016, 06:39 PM
That was in Porky's too^

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 07:05 PM
I usually save my good pranks for April Fool's Day....like a few year's ago, when I called our mail carrier(a really close and gullible relative), and said that the sheriff had just called me, and to be on the lookout for a rabid monkey, that had escaped from a circus truck on hwy. 82....the diseased monkey was supposedly, attacking people and vehicles on the big bridge near our house.

Mail carrier got all scared and excited, and I called later to fess us about the prank....after both of us finished laughing, I was informed of the 4 mile detour around the bridge. ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Should his a stiffed monkey in your mailbox that was spring loaded.

Thumper
11-01-2016, 08:09 PM

I think somebody has been hitting the Yuppie beer tonight. ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Siri is a little wonky with last nights upgrade.

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 09:01 PM

Its hard to spank your monkey and type at the same time. I know.

BKB