PDA

View Full Version : Thumper

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Since you've been moody and depressed and probably have cramps over the presidential election, I thought maybe this would lift your spirits.
I'll bet there's a local chapter in Orlando!

BKB

The Pussy Project: Women around the country speak out against Trump
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/technology/pussy-project-helena-price-trump/index.html

airbud7
11-01-2016, 12:29 PM
WTF/ Participants range from a daughter of Vietnamese refugees who is also a Marine vet, a U.S.-born Ethiopian Muslim woman, and a Jewish woman who self identifies as queer.

White middle class woman anywhere?/ Noooo/ CNN bullshit!

Thumper
11-01-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna start my own counter-movement ... The Big Dick Project! ;)

Big Muddy
11-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Johnny Wad Holmes is daid, so whose you gonna use??? ;)

airbud7
11-01-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna start my own counter-movement ... The Big Dick Project! ;)

hahahaha^...........Who's dick you gonna use for display? John Holmes! /lol

airbud7
11-01-2016, 01:56 PM
ha muddy beat me to it/ lol

Thumper
11-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Ok, I know I'll catch hell for posting this, but what can I say?

I went to a party in the Hollywood Hills back in the mid-80's and John Holmes was there. I met him, but never really talked to him after that. I can't remember exactly when it was, but I was working in Beverly Hills at the time, so it would have been anywhere from '83/'84 to '86. He was with a gal that night who was nice looking, but kinda plain. All I can really remember is her name was Laurie and she was like 20 years younger than him (the only reason I remember her name is that my sister's name is Laura). Holmes was a big coke freak and in those days, the host offering lines of coke was as common as being offered a drink at most any Hollywood/Beverly Hills type party. The weird thing was, John had recently been acquitted of murder charges, drugs were readily available to anybody who wanted to imbibe, and I was there with a frigging Beverly Hills attorney who had invited me along! (kind of ironic) I have to say, I grew up in the 60's with hippies/free love, pot and LSD ... then the craziness of being in the military during Vietnam ... but none of that could hold a candle to the insanity of the 80's in Los Angeles!

Kinda reminds me of P-hole's post the other day ... sometimes I wonder how I lived through those "early" years. ;)

LJ3
11-01-2016, 08:51 PM
I hear ya brotha man. I can't put most of my good stories in an online form. Too risky :)

Suffice it to say I am very lucky to be in decent shape and drawing breath on this wonderful planet! VERY lucky. Like way more lucky than I deserve and more than likely have guardian angels living inside my body.