PDA

View Full Version : Interesting ....

Thumper
11-02-2016, 03:12 PM
... I received this in an email from my old motorcycle racing teammate in California. At first, I wrote it off to the usual internet b/s that gets circulated, but it DID make me curious enough to do a bit of research. Surprisingly, from what I can tell, all the connections are factual. Now, there may be a bit of speculation and "right-wing conspiracy theory" type stuff thrown in, but it still raises a lot of questions. Still, it made me curious enough to continue learning exactly who this Huma Mahmood Abedin really is. On the surface, she seems to be a very intelligent and educated gal. But if one were the suspicious type, you could really grab a lot of this stuff and run with it. Anyway, it's been an interesting bit of research for me the past couple days. Here's the video. It's interesting .... but just take it for what it's worth.

<iframe width="790" height="474" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SXG_h765ZBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2016, 03:45 PM
I know facts aren't important when discussing anything Hillary related so I will just say this is total bullshit and has been debunked by legitmate news agencies all over the place. And no, Breitbart isn't a legitimate news agency.

BKB

LJ3
11-02-2016, 04:05 PM
I find Abedin strangely attractive.

Wait... what was the subject?

Thumper
11-02-2016, 04:06 PM
What was debunked? I think the 9/11 ties are a bit of a stretch, but I can see all sorts of "conflict of interest" possibilities in her life.

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2016, 04:16 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/25/does-huma-abedin-have-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

quercus alba
11-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Ah, the good old Washington post. That non partisan beacon of truth holding forth that standard of honesty that all news agencies strive for.

LJ3
11-02-2016, 06:13 PM
That right there.. is sarcasm :) They've actually surprised me a few times this year by leveling their sights at HRC. It's still very biased but they stepped out of their comfort zone a couple times. Newspapers are going the way of the dinosaurs so I think we'll see most of them move around in search of subscribers as they enter their respective throes of death.

Thumper
11-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Ha! Yeah, like the Washington Post has a clean track record. TBH, I've been reading up on Abedin quite a bit today. Very interesting reading, but man-o-man, you can look at her from 10 different angles and see 10 different ways for things to go south, or squeaky clean ... it all depends on how you tilt your head and squint your eyes.

The way I see it, almost anyone who has their fingers into the Clinton Foundation has the potential to be dirty. Any "charitable" organization operated by two attorneys who are also heavily into the political arena are suspect in my book. I find things like that interesting and have spent quite a bit of time reading about the foundation, but now that I've received this Abedin email, I've spread out to reading up on her. I'm the LAST one to get sucked into "conspiracy theories", but boy do I see plenty of open avenues for corruption. And in my opinion, the Clintons are about as corrupt as they come. BUT ... they're both coated with Teflon, so I doubt anything will ever stick to either one of them. That's where the nickname "Slick Willy" came from I suppose ... and IMHO, Hillary may be even slicker. I wouldn't doubt one bit that Chelsea is a chip off the ol' block.

quercus alba
11-02-2016, 06:26 PM
she's not as fugly as her mom

yet

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2016, 06:30 PM
OMG.

Look at it this way. Only a criminal fucking mastermind on the scale of SPECTRE could pull off what you ff's claim the Clontons have done. And they've never been caught. If I have to choose between two fucking criminals, then I'm voting for the smartest one.

BKB

Captain
11-02-2016, 06:39 PM
You're full of shit Posty, they been caught Many times! They just lie cheat and kill witnesses and get away with it all.
If you choose not to believe that fine but don't bust my ass because I do (with mega supporting evidence)

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2016, 07:37 PM

LJ3
11-02-2016, 08:25 PM
I don't care who ya are, that right there is funny!

Thumper
11-02-2016, 08:29 PM
So ... you're saying Jellyfish and Obama/Hillary supporters have something in common? :stirthepot

Captain
11-02-2016, 08:32 PM
So ... you're saying Jellyfish and Obama/Hillary supporters have something in common? :stirthepot
I don't know if he's saying it but I will!

Chicken Dinner
11-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Huma Abedin?

Trav
11-02-2016, 10:59 PM
This is Postie when it comes to the Clintons

Big Muddy
11-03-2016, 12:20 AM
I find Abedin strangely attractive.

Wait... what was the subject?

It's those ruby red lips....ooops, maybe I oughta rotate that pic. ;)