PDA

View Full Version : Butt-cheeks are squirming........

Big Muddy
11-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Fox just reported that sources confirmed the FBI investigation is now being focused on the Clinton Foundation....remember back in July, when Chaffetz asked Comey, if the Clinton Foundation was being looked at???....Comey replied, "I'm not going to answer that question."

Well, it looks like the turds are floating to the surface, now.

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 01:49 PM
And if they don't bring charges I'm sure it'll be because they're rigging the whole thing.

BKB

quercus alba
11-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Any good republican knows that Posthole

airbud7
11-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Bill and Hillary Clintons net worth is $111 million.......Where the fuck did it come from?

ex president only gets $450G a year.

Big Muddy
11-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Against your wishes, I'm sure, I think you gonna see the sheeit hit the fan, this time, Phole....don't know when, but sooner or later, corruption WILL be exposed....jmho.

Arty
11-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Bill and Hillary Clintons net worth is $111 million.......Where the fuck did it come from?

ex president only gets $450G a year.

200G's a pop for a speech can add up pretty quick.
Not too mention the money Coleman pays her for wearing those tents she loves so much

Big Muddy
11-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Be nice, Arty, they're called "Moo-Moo's....in her case, they're named for her---"The Cow." ;)

DeputyDog
11-03-2016, 02:50 PM
And if they don't bring charges I'm sure it'll be because they're rigging the whole thing.

BKB

No charges will come even if the FBI recommends them unless they can find a USA (US Attorney) willing to risk their career to file them.

BTW, US Attorneys are political appointments.

johnboy
11-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a chance for some hot shot lawyer to make their bones.

quercus alba
11-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Or a young Chicago mob soldier to make theirs on a hot shot lawyer

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 03:52 PM
I see. So no matter the outcome of any in estigation, you can always find a way to say its result is corrupt. This is the republican mantra it seems.

And Muddy, I don't think they are anywhere near an indictment of any sort in any Clinton Foundation investigation.

And the whole thing was staryed, yet again, by a political opponent, a Republican, who wrote a fucking book on the Clintons. Which are always accurate. Unpess they say something you don't agree with. Then they're political hacks.

Lets let the chips fall where they may.

Breitbart, National Review, Red State, Washington Times, and yes Fox News they all said Hillary was bound to be indicted during the last politically motivated so called 'criminal investigation'. Wasn't even close, the FBI Director stated.

And yet, you believe them all and their un-named sources every single time.

Let's wait and see. If i'm wrong I'll admit it.

And I'm the one in denial.
Sheesh.

BKb

LJ3
11-03-2016, 04:02 PM
From what I've read, this "restarted" as part of the investigation in to We3iner's pedophile case and the computer that had the emails on it was a jointly owned machine for Wiener and Abadin.

Who the fuck knows, I trust very little of what I read these days regardless of whether it favors my opinion or not.

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 04:18 PM
No, this is a different 'investigation'. It was looked into and shelved at the FBI and Justice Department. There never was an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation and there isn't one now.

But Fox is reporting suddenly that 'indictments are imminent!'. And of course from un named sources.

BKB

LJ3
11-03-2016, 04:30 PM
I'm so numb at this point I think my avatar genuinely applies to any tiny item associated with our government, it's players, naysayers and good eggs.

Chicken Dinner
11-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Come to the Johnson/Weld side. We have free weed.

Big Muddy
11-03-2016, 04:52 PM
"""""Let's wait and see. If i'm wrong I'll admit it."""""

No, you won't!!!....you'd rather jackoff a tiger, with a handful of cockle burs. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 05:20 PM
I have good experience with part of that. The non tiger part.

Speakeing of weiners, Jason Chaffetz is on tv right now explaining that, in his own words, who you endorse has nothing to do with who you publically announce you are going to vote for.

And then, in the next breath called Hillary dishonest.

BKB

Captain
11-03-2016, 05:50 PM

BKB

NOW you catching on....
Stick with us, we will make a good American citizen out of you yet!

Captain
11-03-2016, 05:55 PM
And then, in the next breath called Hillary dishonest.

BKB

Well he's not wrong! Ageed???

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Did you go see Hillary in NC today?

BKB

DeputyDog
11-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Can anyone explain to me why the Clinton's are so hated by the right that they would spend years making up things to accuse them of?

Because according to Barry and all of the other Clinton supporters it's all lies and made up stories, correct?

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Can anyone explain to me why the Clinton's are so hated by the right that they would spend years making up things to accuse them of?

Because according to Barry and all of the other Clinton supporters it's all lies and made up stories, correct?

And that may be the most frustrating part of this whole thing with the Clintons. No, its not all made up. They've both done stuff that is questionable, none of it by the way illegal. But the distance between what is real and what is made up horse shit is miles and miles.

And the distance between Trump and the truth is much farther thanthe Clintons ever thought about. And yet, truthfullness seems to be the mantra against Hillary from the Trump camp.

BKB

quercus alba
11-03-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure the laws of physics will allow you to get further from the truth than Hillary

Captain
11-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Did you go see Hillary in NC today?

BKB
Are you out of your rabid-ass-mind?

LJ3
11-03-2016, 08:27 PM
So, is that a yes?

Captain
11-03-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure the laws of physics will allow you to get further from the truth than Hillary
Best retort on this thread!

HideHunter
11-04-2016, 10:42 AM
"It's vast right-wing conspiracy." .. remember that one? ;)