PDA

View Full Version : Get out and vote tomorrow!

Chicken Dinner
11-07-2016, 03:53 PM
You damn basket of deplorables! No matter who wins, I want to see a record turn out and no bitching about "rigged" elections. That's loser talk.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Amen! Lets do this!

And I suppose its asking to much to say let's wish the winner success?

Nope, didn't think so.

BKb

quercus alba
11-07-2016, 04:11 PM
I hope whoever wins is the best we've ever had. Like em or hate em I'll pray for them and our country

Btw I was number the eighth early voter in the county so that gives me bitchin rights

LJ3
11-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Amen! Lets do this!

And I suppose its asking to much to say let's wish the winner success?

Nope, didn't think so.

BKb

See? It's THAT attitude that's taking the whole country down the tubes. That's WHY Trump exists. He's a Molotov cocktail to throw right at the establishment and their attitudes!

DeputyDog
11-07-2016, 04:45 PM
The sad thing is according to the rhetoric going on now, half of the voting population is convinced that the world is going to end tomorrow when their candidate loses.

Captain
11-07-2016, 04:53 PM
I've already voted and reserve the right to bitch, mown and claim a rigged election if I want too!
Which unless you got your head buried in the sand is easy to see.

LJ3
11-07-2016, 05:12 PM
My SD needs work. I think BBP just went and took another tube instead of put me in my place.

Captain
11-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Yea. Must'a been a big bowl. He ain't hit me yet either! :D
And we both threw some pretty good shit at him! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
This is the kinder, gentler me.

BKB

Captain
11-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Damn, loose a few parts and just mellow the hell out..... sheeeesh

johnboy
11-07-2016, 09:33 PM
What ever happens tomorrow, I wish all my American friends the very best. If your candidate wins or loses, the world will go on. Glad it's over.

LJ3
11-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks johnboy. Do Canadians just get some popcorn and watch us lose our collective minds or can most of them not be bothered with this silliness? I would imagine we're quite the freak show at this point.

Captain
11-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Thanks JohnBoy. That's cool.
It's sorta embarrassing that a country like ours has to choose between a crook and a crazy, but that's the case.
All we can do is choose which one we want to vote against, hold our nose and vote.
What happens the next 4 years under either of theses is gonna be different!

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 09:54 AM
First time for everything....in our little hamlet of about 1,800 folks, I've been voting at the same little precinct office for about 46 years, and have never had to wait in line to vote....this morning, there was a line of folks, out the door, and around the corner....took about 30 minutes to get to the machines, but I goturdun.

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2016, 10:02 AM
I'm going about 9:30 after all the working stiffs have thinned out.

BKB

LJ3
11-08-2016, 10:02 AM
That's just hurtful. Dick.

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Some day, Grasshopper.

And that's Mr Dick, Sir to you.

BKB

quercus alba
11-08-2016, 10:33 AM
I think I'm evolving into a democratic, I have an urge to vote two or three times

Hope it's not fatal

Captain
11-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Lol.
Don't worry, as soon as you died you get to vote democrat for many years after that. :D

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 10:38 AM
I think I'm evolving into a democratic, I have an urge to vote two or three times

Hope it's not fatal

Heck, Querk, like Cap says, just declare yourself daid, and you can vote 15-20 times....then, you'll be card-carrying democrat. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2016, 10:46 AM
True story. Jimmy Carter once said when he was elected as a brand new congressman in Georgia one of the first bills he sponsored in the legislature was a law stating that dead people could not vote. I guess there was an old law on the books there that if a person had died less than six months before an election, then their spouse would know how they would have voted and their vote should still count.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Yep, ole Jimmy has moved up in the political ranks....he's, now, only the 2nd worst president in U.S. history. ;)

LJ3
11-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Carter was a horribly bad President and inserted himself in political situations he should not have after he left office BUT... but I do admire his work with habitat for humanity. I think he's a good person in the grand scheme of things.

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Carter, a peanut farmer from GA, of all people, nearly destroyed the American farmer with his embargoes.

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Carter wasn't half as bad as the haters would make him out to be. If you'll study your facts a bit you'll find that in many many ways he did a much better job than Reagan.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Carter wasn't half as bad as the haters would make him out to be. If you'll study your facts a bit you'll find that in many many ways he did a much better job than Reagan.

BKB

I got all the facts I need....he nearly caused me and a whole lotta other farmers to go bankrupt.

Chicken Dinner
11-08-2016, 11:14 AM

BKB

Um. Dude. No. Just stop. Now. Please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Then dream on in your factless universe.

Carter put the wheat embargo on the Soviets as economic sanctions for them invading Afghanistan. Of course, we all know the same crowd who criticized him for that criticize every sanction dropped against them after they invaded Croatia. Carter's mistake was not creating the coalition he needed to have effective sanctions. They got their wheat from other countries. Reagan removed the sanctions against Russia and was considered a hero for it.
BKB

Big Muddy
11-08-2016, 11:27 AM
""Then dream on in your factless universe."""""

HA, says you !!!.....for about two crop years, we had to wash our paper plates, so don't sit there and tell me how wonderful that idiot was. !!!

One of the most regretful things, I ever did in my life was jumping ship, and voting for that Demo. imbecile, thinking he would actually help agriculture, just because he was a southern farmer....I've never made that mistake, ever since.

His beer-drinking brother had more sense!!!

One of Billy's best quotes: """Beer is not a good cocktail-party drink, especially in a home, where you don't know where the bathroom is."""