PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, Mr. President.....

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 04:04 AM
Whether you like him or despise him, he is OUR president....I pray for unity for our country, and wisdom for not only Pres. Trump, but all the people who serve this great nation.

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 04:15 AM
Me too, and I'm glad this election is over.

I wish him every success.

BKB

Thumper
11-09-2016, 05:00 AM
I can finally go to sleep! This is going to be an interesting run.

Ok, it's been a looong night and it's time for my head to hit the pillow!

airbud7
11-09-2016, 05:43 AM
just woke up/ ...yee haw!.....

Chicken Dinner
11-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Same here. I'll add a wish that the left will be every bit as gracious and respectful to Mr. Trump as the right has been to Mr. Obama for the last eight years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain
11-09-2016, 06:59 AM
A great day for America.
I pray Obamacare is reversed and racial division Obama has caused is addressed

Chicken Dinner
11-09-2016, 08:23 AM
16 year old to thirteen year old just now. "Don't worry we are going to be just fine. Of course, by "we" I mean white males." Love the teen humor.

Arty
11-09-2016, 09:03 AM
BM, in all fairness, would you be saying this had it been HRC? Something tells me no

quercus alba
11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
It's easy to be gracious when you're on the winning side.

Captain
11-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Captain
11-09-2016, 09:44 AM
You know the best thing about this election...

It's over and we can watch TV without having to listen to all those commercials

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 10:42 AM
BM, in all fairness, would you be saying this had it been HRC? Something tells me no

Who's HRC ??? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 10:53 AM
He's everyone's president, so my hope is that he governs the country as if that were the number one goal.

I'm probably as shocked as you all are that he won.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens in the Congress.

As for me, I'm buying earthquake insurance if I can find someone who'll sell it at a reasonable rate. And air conditioning. I'm upgrading my air conditioning because the climate ain't seen nothing yet.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 10:55 AM
This is NEXT on my prayer list....ya'll please keep your day'um promises !!!

Nandy
11-09-2016, 11:13 AM
I can't believe the fucker won, however I'm not leaping of joy... Now if Roy Cooper wins that's a different story...

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 11:20 AM
I still think that the Bernie supporters and the core Trump supporters have more in common with one another than the establishment parties do with themselves. Trump didn't win by just getting votes from those who we saw at his rallies. He got elected by a big majority of Americans.

You can pray all you want for people you don'tlike to leave the country. I hope you get some peace from that.
As for me, my biggest hope for our country is we defeat obstructionism on both sides of politics.

Oh, and I hope this fucker is a one term president.

BKB

Thumper
11-09-2016, 11:32 AM
You can pray all you want for people you don't like to leave the country. I hope you get some peace from that. BKB

P-hole, I believe the point Muddy is trying to make is, these are idiots who said they'd move out of the country if Trump were elected. I say good riddance and to "put a plane ticket where your mouth is"!

Here's just one list ... there are others. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Exactly....thank you, Thump.

And, yes, I think most of Hollywood is a cesspool.

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 12:15 PM
P-hole, I believe the point Muddy is trying to make is, these are idiots who said they'd move out of the country if Trump were elected. I say good riddance and to "put a plane ticket where your mouth is"!

Here's just one list ... there are others. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

its a free country and people can pray for what they want. I guess pointing out the absurdity of people who are fed up with the direction the country is going telling people who are fed up with the direction the country is going to leave is not in keeping with the current trend.

Carry on! Pray your heart out. And pray the door doesn't hit them in the ass for me while you're at it.

BkB

Thumper
11-09-2016, 12:58 PM
You sure did become cantankerous when you hit retirement age. :D

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Ha! You ain't much of a noticer. I got cantankerous years ago!

And I apologize if my bitterness for the country electing a raving fucking lunatic for president simply in the name of change bleeds through today.

And remind me to ask y'all in a year or so how that hopey chamgey thing is working out for ya.

BKb

Nandy
11-09-2016, 01:02 PM
None of them fuckers are going anywhere. They staying here and get 8 years of trump just like I did with Obama.

Thumper
11-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Ha! You ain't much of a noticer. I got cantankerous years ago!

And I apologize if my bitterness for the country electing a raving fucking lunatic for president simply in the name of change bleeds through today.

And remind me to ask y'all in a year or so how that hopey chamgey thing is working out for ya. BKb

And what was Obama's platform? "Hope & Change"? Ha ha ha! There was CHANGE alright ... all negative! I seriously doubt things could get any worse and these days, ANY change would have to be for the better.

LJ3
11-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Oh, and I hope this fucker is a one term president.

BKB

Same here! Unless in the unlikely event that Trump knocks it out of the park and does wonderful things. Doesn't seem likely but what the hell do I know.

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 01:40 PM
If he is a one term potus, I think Pence will be a formidable contender....he's got nice hair, too....my Dad had that exact same white hair coiffure.

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 01:40 PM

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Uhh, you left out Hawaii. ;)

Thumper
11-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Uhh, you left out Hawaii. ;)

I assume that Hawaii in the lower left corner ... between Alaska and Mexico. ;)

Big Muddy
11-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Could be....you prolly right....I need new glasses. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Back to Walmart!

I'm a liberal elite, I get mine at CVS.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm sure there is a large percentage of American's that didn't so much vote for Trump as voted to make sure Hillary would not get elected. I wouldn't vote for her under any circumstance. I did not like the alternative all that much, but it was really the only choice given the two candidates. Hillary was easy because it was an automatic "OH HELL NO!" Trump made me nauseated to vote for, but at least I like his selection for the supreme court, I'm not overly worried about my firearms as much (or hunting for that matter), he has some pretty cool kids, and I really don't mind Mike Pence. So if Trump can't finish his term for some reason, I wouldn't be overly upset by Pence taking over. I can't hardly think of anyone in Hillary's echelon that I ever want to see or hear from again. Now I really hope Trump keeps some of his promises especially ridding the world of Odummercare!!!

Hombre
11-09-2016, 02:46 PM
I really didn't want a Trump president, hell I didn't want either of them. But (I know its suppose to be funny) the map is a big part of the reason he is president. That map is representative of the way a lot of liberals think. Us in the densely populated areas are more refined, more cultured thus you in the rural areas are idiots so whether social agenda or programs we make the rules. Tolerance really only means adapt to my way of thinking. Record turnout was saw from evangelical voters who have been pushed to the limit in my opinion.

quercus alba
11-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Nobody has said it but but the white conservative male spoke loud and clear yesterday.

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Thats horse shit and you know it, Hombre. A liberal is simply someone who has a different viewpoint on what we expect from govern,ent and how to go about it, period. Both sides have their stand on social issues. This idea that either side is smarter or du,ber for their position on that shit is patently ludicrous. Whoch is exactly why
i posted that ludicous map, to show how fucking ludicrous it is.

Ludicrous!

BKb

Hombre
11-09-2016, 03:02 PM
LOL - It's not BS. I'm not saying that both sides don't push issues. I've said it before but I would like to see more power pushed to the states and less executive action pushing a social agendas. People in blue states have different views than those in red states, and that's ok diversity, even in ideas is a good thing. I'm not saying you think this way..but I am saying a lot do when it comes to pushing their agendas.....The I know what's best for you socially and morally is a problem.

Ps....where is your kinder gentler side.

Thumper
11-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Ludicrous?? Hey! That would be a good stage name for some hip-hop artist! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Okay I'll switch to somethi g more positive.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-09-2016, 03:16 PM
"A liberal is simply someone who has a different viewpoint on what we expect from govern,ent and how to go about it, period. Both sides have their stand on social issues. This idea that either side is smarter or du,ber for their position on that shit is patently ludicrous. Whoch is exactly why
i posted that ludicous map"

Judging by all the misspellings and typo's I'm just going to say our local liberal "appears" a little bit dumber" or is that "du,ber"? ;) Sorry couldn't resist.

Nandy
11-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Okay I'll switch to somethi g more positive.

BKB

Damn, the only time I would want to be in her show.

jb
11-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Hey, go back and put Michigan and Wisconsin in the Dumbfuckistan, we're proud to be there.

Big Skyz
11-09-2016, 03:42 PM
It all beats Barackistan!

DeputyDog
11-09-2016, 03:47 PM
We all have to remember that Barry lives right smack in the middle of "dumbfuckistan" so he can only go by his frame of reference.

I have a niece who has lived in California for a while and she has gotten some far out ideas that I know didn't come from her parents while living there.

DeputyDog
11-09-2016, 03:49 PM
I think that even if Trump tries to mend fences and work with both sides the left won't cooperate. I've seen a lot of Hillary supporters using the hashtag #notmypresident today.

Anyone think they are gonna go along with anything he proposes?

Nandy
11-09-2016, 04:49 PM
I think that happens no matter what, most of the times one side tries to nullify the other side projects/ideas...

BarryBobPosthole
11-09-2016, 05:59 PM
I think that even if Trump tries to mend fences and work with both sides the left won't cooperate. I've seen a lot of Hillary supporters using the hashtag #notmypresident today.

Anyone think they are gonna go along with anything he proposes?

You mean like all the cooperation the right has given the past eight years? Like not approving a scotus nomination?

No, Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and i won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president.

And if I was draft age, I'd say fuck off and wouldn't serve either.

BKB

Nandy
11-09-2016, 06:04 PM
cumbaya....:fine:fine

Big Skyz
11-09-2016, 06:30 PM
I actually blame Obama and the democratic party for Trump. If Obummer hadn't been such a pathetic wimp as a president and the democratic party could have come up with a MUCH LESS controversial presidential candidate, Trump wouldn't be president. I would have voted for a democrat in a heartbeat (black, white, Hispanic, Asian, male or female) had they been a half way decent person. We all have our own standards and morals, but Hillary is basically my polar opposite, so she was never a consideration and never will be. All said and done I wish Dr. Ben Carson would have had a more dynamic personality as I still think he was the most intelligent person to set foot on the stage for either party. If he had been a real choice yesterday I would have voted for him and been excited to do so.

Thumper
11-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and I won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president. BKB

Ha ha ha ha! How things change. Here's a quote from one of your posts almost persactly 1 year ago. (It was posted in a thread where Obummer was being trashed)

BarryBobPosthole quote:

... while we're at it we might try respecting our president no matter who he is

Just sayin'. :D

:GH Shit Disturber

Captain
11-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Well I've been working all day so I have not had time to have fun!
I think this election has LONG lasting effects on this country.
Americans stood up and said they would be heard and it was time to be noticed.
They are tired of paying for everything and still have to stomach hate thrown at them.
Hillary is a criminal and I hope she goes down in history as such. If she had gotten in to continue Obummers American killing policies, America would have never recovered.
It is a sincere belief of mine that this could be the greatest election in our nations history.
I want to see him repeal Obummers care first and foremost. It was that railroading by democrats that caused the shutdown of the government and allowed the republican take over in midterm election. It has to go...
I want to see illegals gone and the LAWS for people to become American citizens enforced. I mean really why have them???
I hope our tax money starts staying at home and taking care of our sick, vets, actual poor (not lazy ass people)
And a good SCOTUS (or more) that will take care of unborn children AND support the 2nd amendment.
A woman's choice is before conception not after.

Trav
11-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Ha ha ha ha! How things change. Here's a quote from one of your posts almost persactly 1 year ago. (It was posted in a thread where Obummer was being trashed)

BarryBobPosthole quote:

Just sayin'. :D

:GH Shit Disturber

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Nandy
11-09-2016, 08:22 PM
And a good SCOTUS (or more) that will take care of unborn children
A woman's choice is before conception not after.

While an ideal stance (which I agree mostly) this does not always stands true. I rather have the government stay out of making/forcing that decision...

DeputyDog
11-09-2016, 08:25 PM
You mean like all the cooperation the right has given the past eight years? Like not approving a scotus nomination?

No, Trump is a crazy buffoon who should never have been elected and i won't ever call him my president. Y'all love him, you elected him, he can be your president.

And if I was draft age, I'd say fuck off and wouldn't serve either.

BKB

So all the bitching about the "obstructionist" Republicans was just lip service. It's horrible and wrong when someone does that to "our" president, but just the way govt works when they do it to someone else.

That is exactly the kind of thinking that led this country to this election and PRESIDENT Trump. I know a lot of us complained about Obama and don't consider him a good President but I don't recall anyone ever saying that he wasn't the President of the United States or that he was only the President of the liberals or Democrats and not the entire country.

I can't tell if you really believe some of this shit you've said or if you're just stirring the shit here. I sincerely hope that it's the latter. If not, having half of the population with that type of mindset will surely doom this country.

Captain
11-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Wonder what that :);$;& thinks of the deplorable's now.
I got to have one of those.
Imagine the mindset of her wanting to be president and calling half th country deplorable..
I hope history notes her for that

johnboy
11-09-2016, 09:48 PM
I've heard a lot of comments about Trump being "crazy" and I've got to say that he may be a lot of things but crazy ain't one of them.

He just pulled off the most amazing feat of any person running for public office and a crazy person couldn't do that. Give the man some credit.

Congratulations from up north.

DeputyDog
11-09-2016, 09:50 PM
John boy, the claims of him being crazy are just part of the fear mongering done to get people to vote for Hillary. Turns out it didn't work.

johnboy
11-09-2016, 10:16 PM
I think that scholars many years from now will study this last US election. It's one for the books.

DeputyDog
11-09-2016, 10:24 PM
I know that the political scientists will definitely looking at how polls are conducted and interpreted.

johnboy
11-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Pols are ony valid if people give true data. I always lie to any asshole who calls me just to be contrary.

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 01:05 AM