PDA

View Full Version : Man

Captain
11-10-2016, 09:35 AM
The Hillary supporters are really doing a lot to promote their core values of acceptance, understanding and togetherness with all these riots. NOT
They are actually showing Democrat's true colors, and core beliefs of "Do as I say do, not as I do"
And freedom of speech is a right of everyone as long as they are speaking as we believe.

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 09:38 AM
I respect their right to demonstrate and am actually kind of tickled they're showing their true colors. (Except, actually he IS your President.) I can't help but get a fair amount of smug satisfaction that they know how the rest of Americas been feeling the past 8 years. Frankly, I hope it continues and even turns violent. I hope they burn down every building with Trump's name on it as I'm ready for the revolution. Anarchy now!

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Day'um, Chick, I really hope you're saying that tongue-in-cheek.

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 09:52 AM
I said it before the election and I still believe it now. The two party system is corrupt and has to go. if this is what it takes, bring on the chaos!

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 09:54 AM
That crazy motherfucker ain't my president.

And I ain't protesting, but where I used to try to vote for the best guy regardless of party (except president, I have voted Dem since Nixon). But from now on, fuck you, I'm voting straight ticket democrat.

But I don't need to worry about that for a while. I think I'll fish till then.

BKb

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Okay, but give me a chance to go purchase some more ammo !!! ;)

LJ3
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
I woulda voted for Bernie. Don't be a prick. Not only is trump your President. You are also his Okie bitch.

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 09:56 AM
No he ain't. I'm living here in Postiedontgiveafuckistan.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 09:59 AM
That crazy motherfucker ain't my president.

And I ain't protesting, but where I used to try to vote for the best guy regardless of party (except president, I have voted Dem since Nixon). But from now on, fuck you, I'm voting straight ticket democrat.

But I don't need to worry about that for a while. I think I'll fish till then.

BKb

So, you're saying you'd vote for Satan, as long as there was a "D" in front of his name???

Oh wait, you've already done that !!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:01 AM
I'd vote for Fidel Fucking Castro before I'd vote for another republican. You want division along ideological lines, you got it.

BKB

Thumper
11-10-2016, 10:01 AM
That was Mrs. Satan.

LJ3
11-10-2016, 10:07 AM
We should all vote for reptiles in local elections from here on out.

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Well, Fidel is 90 years old, so you better pick another candidate to support.... rather quickly, I might add. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Reptile teabaggers is about all we have to choose from in the this red motherfucker. i always said national politics doesn't belong in local elections. Bull shit. Obviously, divide and conquer works!

This liberal elite is woke the fuck up.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Bernie or Bit White Johnson in 2020!

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
I hear Colo. is having a post-election special on some jam-up hootchie....that oughta mellow you out some. ;)

Thumper
11-10-2016, 10:16 AM
P-hole's new avatar ....

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Man, that ain't right....Phole needs a day'um walker, instead of a cane. !!! ;)

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Later dufes....I'm installing some new fire logs, today. ;)

Captain
11-10-2016, 10:41 AM
No he ain't. I'm living here in Postiedontgiveafuckistan.

BKB
I laughed out loud and ran my deer off!
But I do have to disagree with you on one point (surprise surprise) you talk like the Republicans have the lock on division in the country when we have just lived through 8 years of a democrat president that has looked upon any citizen that dare to disagree with him with utter distain. He has done MORE to promote racism than the Clan ever did. AND to top it off we just had a democrat presidential candidate call her opponent's supporters deplorables? This is from a democrat that said she wanted to be president for Christ sakes. She wanted to be president and was telling a LOT of citizens they were deplorable? Talk about promoting division. Hammer meet nail!

LJ3
11-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Bernie or Bit White Johnson in 2020!

Again with the Johnson biting :)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:49 AM
I laughed out loud and ran my deer off!
But I do have to disagree with you on one point (surprise surprise) you talk like the Republicans have the lock on division in the country when we have just lived through 8 years of a democrat president that has looked upon any citizen that dare to disagree with him with utter distain. He has done MORE to promote racism than the Clan ever did. AND to top it off we just had a democrat presidential candidate call her opponent's supporters deplorables? This is from a democrat that said she wanted to be president for Christ sakes. She wanted to be president and was telling a LOT of citizens they were deplorable? Talk about promoting division. Hammer meet nail!

Now you're gonna accuse me of being a PETA supporter for saving those deers' lives.

We'll have to agree to disagree there on the other stuff Cappy! And you ain't changing my mind so you may as well kick some other turd over.

BKb

Captain
11-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Got it!

Nothing to see here

Moving on....
:D

DeputyDog
11-10-2016, 11:01 AM
And she or her staff said that Christians especially Catholics were backwards and needed to change their beliefs to conform to what they were promoting. They also promoted "infiltrating" Catholic organizations to try to force change from the inside.

To me, that definitely smacks in the face of tolerance. The disciples of Saul Alinsky are alive and well in the Democratic Party.

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Yes, it would be terrible to besmirch people just because of their religion. We agree on that.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Silly people! Did you really think that tolerance was a two-way street in the minds of the liberal intelligentsia?

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 11:27 AM
I guess calling the pope disgraceful isn't the same as calling a voter deplorable either.

But he pro-life so that don't count.

And you're gonna be real surprised to see how pro life he really is.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 11:42 AM
And you're gonna be real surprised to see how pro life he really is.

BKB

Spending the next four years pointing out to the Trumpkins that they've been sold a bill of goods by the biggest RINO to come down the road in the last 40 years is going to be highly entertaining. I think you and I are just the guys to do it!

LJ3
11-10-2016, 11:45 AM
I'm absolutely fine with his RINO'ness. As are most of the people that put his dumb ass in office.

Wait.. I'm a misogynist, racist, homophobe, islamaphobe. Nevermind.

Thumper
11-10-2016, 11:49 AM
TBH, I many times consider myself to be a RINO. I do cross the line into enemy territory on some issues, but am predominately to the right of center ... just not TOO far right. ;)

Big Skyz
11-10-2016, 12:09 PM
I've lived through Carter, Bill Clinton, and Obama's administration. Everyone of them has caused much anxiety in my life. To see the shoe on someone else's foot feels pretty good actually. Of the three Obama was the worst by far. So if the liberal democrats feel frustrated, let down, and angry...welcome to what most conservatives have endured for years. It is more than amusing to see a bunch of overly sensitive, wimp minded, anti-gun, girly-boys and boy-like-girls calling for a revolution. Somehow I don't feel particularly threatened. :D

quercus alba
11-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Wish I had voted for Hillary now, then I could put a sign up in my yard that says "don't burn my house down, I voted democrat"

Big Skyz
11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
It's a pretty safe bet that those heavily involved in the BLM movement and also those that burned up California during the Rodney King riots didn't vote for Trump. I personally was in L.A. towards the end of the riots. In fact the some of the buildings were still smoldering. The one thing I found out from the locals is that the businesses that were still standing and undamaged were all protected by armed citizens. So in other words if you showed up for a gun fight with a match or a torch, odds are, you would lose. Now your mileage may vary. I never have been able to figure out how burning down your own homes and businesses is supposed to be of benefit to anyone. So if all these Hillary-ites, BLM'ers, or disgruntled liberals want to destroy their homes, businesses and cities, then be prepared to deal with the consequences. Don't expect open arms to welcome you into the deplorable rural American towns. Well I guess they can expect it, as delusional thinking seems to run rampant among these rioters, but they will be disappointed.

Captain
11-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I've lived through Carter, Bill Clinton, and Obama's administration. Everyone of them has caused much anxiety in my life. To see the shoe on someone else's foot feels pretty good actually. Of the three Obama was the worst by far. So if the liberal democrats feel frustrated, let down, and angry...welcome to what most conservatives have endured for years. It is more than amusing to see a bunch of overly sensitive, wimp minded, anti-gun, girly-boys and boy-like-girls calling for a revolution. Somehow I don't feel particularly threatened. :D
Best reply on the whole thread. Including mine.... and I don't say that often! :D

Thumper
11-10-2016, 12:57 PM
I never have been able to figure out how burning down your own homes and businesses is supposed to be of benefit to anyone.

The only benefit is that they loot 'em before they burn 'em.

I was watching the b/s protesting on TV last night. A reporter was interviewing a girl protesting in front of Trump Tower in New York. The reporter asked her why she was protesting and she said she was disappointed that Hillary lost because she (the girl) was helped as a child by Hillary's health care plan when Bill was President!

HUH???? Maybe somebody should inform her that Hillary's plan was a failure and never went into effect! Duh!

The reporter then mentioned something about the local area (can't remember persactly what he talked about) and the girl said she didn't know because she wasn't from NYC, she was from upstate N.Y.

All I could think about was ... this all-night "protesting" was being done on a weeknight. Don't these people have to go to work in the morning? Or are they the Liberal jerk-offs that are on the government tit (or is that teat?) and are pissed that Trump might screw with their gravy train?

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
There's only about 8 million low income kids that get their health insurance through CHIP.
BKB

Big Skyz
11-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, I wonder how many of those 8 million children have parents that are able-bodied adults that could and should work? I don't know the answer, but I'd sure like to know? I personally know quite a few families that have benefited from the CHIP's program. My question is more directed towards, I wonder how many abuse the program?

airbud7
11-10-2016, 03:10 PM
It's a pretty safe bet that those heavily involved in the BLM movement and also those that burned up California during the Rodney King riots didn't vote for Trump. I personally was in L.A. towards the end of the riots. In fact the some of the buildings were still smoldering. The one thing I found out from the locals is that the businesses that were still standing and undamaged were all protected by armed citizens. So in other words if you showed up for a gun fight with a match or a torch, odds are, you would lose. Now your mileage may vary. I never have been able to figure out how burning down your own homes and businesses is supposed to be of benefit to anyone. So if all these Hillary-ites, BLM'ers, or disgruntled liberals want to destroy their homes, businesses and cities, then be prepared to deal with the consequences. Don't expect open arms to welcome you into the deplorable rural American towns. Well I guess they can expect it, as delusional thinking seems to run rampant among these rioters, but they will be disappointed.

Yea^ Great Post Skyz..........They even burnt down the LA post office then bitched when there welfare check couldn't get there hahahaha.......stupid/dumb ass mother fuckers/ lol

airbud7
11-10-2016, 03:39 PM

Trav
11-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Protesting only works if your rights have been violated. Protesting for not getting your way is just crying, fucking get over it.

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Ha, get this sheeit....Fox says some of those little spoiled-azz brat titty-baby college students are claiming they are under so much traumatic stress from losing the election that they want to skip classes.

Some colleges are sympathizing, and offering them a "personal day" from classes, free pizza, hot chocolate, play dough, and therapy dogs.

WTF....they need a knot jerked in their haids !!!!!

Thumper
11-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Next thing you know, they'll be getting disability payments for PTSD.

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 08:15 PM
I know what I'd do, if one of mine called me from college, and said they were traumatized from the election....I'd give them a sho 'nuf sheeit-load to be traumatized about. ;)

Big Muddy
11-11-2016, 01:53 AM

Thumper
11-11-2016, 06:44 AM
I heard they are even bringing in counselors and therapy dogs for the traumatized college kids. WTF??? Is this the generation that grew up with "participation trophies" and has never learned what it's like to lose? Or are they simply spoiled rotten and are used to getting their way?

Captain
11-11-2016, 08:17 AM
They are a bunch of punk ass bitches.