PDA

View Full Version : Aiight!

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2016, 09:39 AM
It's been a day. Where's our Wall and why hasn't HRC been thrown in jail yet?

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Hold your horses, Chick Daddy !!!....HRC doesn't need to be indicted until AFTER the Jan. inauguration....before then, and she will get an automatic pardon from Odong. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
You remember, like Bush pardoned Ollie North for making 'bad deals' with the iranians.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Yep, but that was a "good" pardon based on poor intel....you are grasping.

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Poor intel? How is selling arms to Iran poor intel?

BKb

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Google the entire mission, then get back to me.

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
I've read a whole bunch about Iran Contra. The Reagan administration sold arms to Iran and used the proceeds to secretly fund the Contra revolutionists in Nicauragua. Bot secretly and against the law set down by the Congress.

Thats about all I need to know. I'm sure some conservative think tank/media like Breitbart has made the fucker out to be a hero for doing it. If so, why did he have to get pardoned?

BKb

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Hmm, sorta sounds like the $100 million CASH, Obama sent to pay the "kidnappers."....under the cover of darkness, in a mystery boat that never existed....yep, that's being a really transparent president. ;)

Thumper
11-10-2016, 10:24 AM
It's all in the past. Trump's gonna "drain the swamp". ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Hmm, sorta sounds like the $100 million CASH, Obama sent to pay the "kidnappers."....under the cover of darkness, in a mystery boat that never existed....yep, that's being a really transparent president. ;)

We were talking about Iran Contra I thought.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Yep, whether he does "drain the swamp" or not, those words will go down in every history book . ;)

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 10:33 AM
We were talking about Iran Contra I thought.

BKB

Yep, we were, and I'll stand firm on North's pardon....he's a soldier, and followed orders, nuf said.

Just thought I'd SD a little about your "man crush", spending our day'um tax money with absolutely NO authorization or oversight, either. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Not sure where you got the man crush thing. Or was that just another little sneaky slam?

Soldiers aren't allowed to break the law even if they are under orders. And North sneaked around and did what he did so he knew he was breaking the law.
And this is my opinion, but I am convinced Reagan knew of it and approved. If he didn't then his shop was totally out of control.

I hope Trump does imprison Hillary. It won't be the right thing to do, but its a campaign promise. And if you think folks are protesting now....

BKB

LJ3
11-10-2016, 10:46 AM
I see Ollie in my Costo from time to time. He seems like a lovely gentlemen.

Big Muddy
11-10-2016, 01:20 PM
I see Ollie in my Costo from time to time. He seems like a lovely gentlemen.

Next time you see him, tell him there's an old MS soldier who really respects him.

He once said: """I haven't, in the 23 years that I have been in the uniformed services of the United States of America, ever violated an order - not one."""