PDA

View Full Version : I'll Just Leave This Here... :)

Big Skyz
11-11-2016, 11:28 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/Huntzz/Baby_zps2zjimlmk.jpg

johnboy
11-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Can anyone explain to me what all the hysteria is actually about? Serious question.

DeputyDog
11-11-2016, 03:58 PM
About the best explanation I can give is this.

When the opposition and certain media outlets have spent the past few months making the other candidate out to be Satan personified then that person becomes the President, certain groups people who believed it all are scared.

LJ3
11-11-2016, 04:11 PM
That's as good of an explanation I've seen. It's silliness.

DeputyDog
11-11-2016, 04:30 PM
My M-I-L is a big time Democrat. Always has been and will be. I don't think she looks into any of the positions or qualities of the candidates past what letter, R or D, is by their name. She apparently made several comments in front of my 6 year old because he had told me that if Trump got elected he was bringing back the draft and going to get the US into a war.

I know she isn't the only one like that and by far not the worst. I think the younger generation is a lot that way in regards to not being able to filter out the wheat from the chaff when it comes to facts in politics. A good example in my mind is their backing of Bernie especially with the free college promise. They didn't think to look into if it was possible or how it was going to be paid for.

LJ3
11-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Sweet Baby Jesus you should see the people around my area. It's is astonishing. I have no other word for it. The consternation, worry and fear that they have seems directly related to the steady stream of bullshit they've been fed. I'm sure it exists on the other side of things as well but it is definitely not the same. Half of what the conservative media pumps is pure bullshit just like the other side. It's how the people react that's completely different. Maybe it's an emotion vs. logic thing. what do I know. Nuttin'. That's what.

My oldest (20) had to come home from College this weekend to get away from the wailing at her very liberal school just so she could study for exam week coming up here right soon.

johnboy
11-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Where is Hillary and her crew during all this? Should she not be trying to calm things down? Seems irresponsible to me.

Captain
11-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Where is Hillary and her crew during all this? Should she not be trying to calm things down? Seems irresponsible to me.

Very much so.