PDA

View Full Version : If looks could kill......

Big Muddy
11-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Obama staffers, watching as Trump arrives at the whitehouse....everybody dressed in black....looks like a funeral....buckle up, buckaroos !!! ;)

airbud7
11-12-2016, 12:57 PM
hahahahaha^......Thanks Muddy that made my Day^

Thumper
11-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Ha ha! Ya' just gots ta' love ol' Al's internet. Actually, they were listening to Obama's televised address after the election. Here's the explanation as well as the whole pic ... (no major difference than the above really, just not cropped).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw6pKPHW8AEoMJM.jpg

This picture was not taken on Thursday, but rather a day earlier as Obama spoke in a live televised address after Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton conceded to Trump. Their expressions reflect how they felt watching their soon-to-be former boss give one of his last major speeches, not their emotions as they saw his successor arrive at the White House for the first time.

DeputyDog
11-12-2016, 01:51 PM
That may be so, but do you think their expressions were much different on Thursday? Did you see the photo of Trump and Obama shaking hands? Obama has an expression like he's just about to stick his hand into a pile of shit. (Of course that's his opinion if Trump anyway).

Chicken Dinner
11-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Don't go talking truth now, Thump. I have to say it mirrors the looks I saw on the faces of folks in my office as they stood around the tv watching. Being a relatively neutral observer, I have to say they're getting pretty annoying. Seriously, welcome to the way the other half has been feeling for the past 8 years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
11-12-2016, 02:42 PM
HA, Thump, like Hildabeast says, "What difference does it make"????....it really doesn't matter whether they're frowning and crying about Trump's coming, or about Obinky's going.....just as long as they're frowning and crying ;)

johnboy
11-12-2016, 03:01 PM
They are all thinking about the jobs they are about to lose. Would make me grumpy fer sure.

Big Muddy
11-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Yep, JBoy, they are sho'nuf gonna hafta find another sugar-titty, 'cause that one's fixing to dry up.... I'd bet you couldn't get an honest days work outta the whole bunch, combined. ;)