PDA

View Full Version : We need a foundation....

Big Muddy
11-14-2016, 09:43 AM
Let's start a Good Hunting Foundation, sorta like the Clinton Foundation....Thump can be in charge, and dole out the money....anyone here who wants to get married, can get their wedding paid for, including living expenses, and tax payments, just like Chelsea did....conversely, if you just wanna get divorced, just tell Thump to write a check.

Hunting and fishing trips, lavish vacations, and golfing with celebrities???....no problem, Thump will cut you a check....however, it will take a meeting of the Secret Committee, if you wanna buy some hookers or big cuban cigars....Thump will prolly need to hide that under the heading of "miscellaneous entertainment."

'Course, Thump will need a salary for all that hard work....I suggest a salary of $500K, and all the snotty squid and deep-fried crickets he can eat....oh yeah, and a lifetime supply of cat food.

Sound ridiculous???....not really....I'm sure if the Clinton Foundation is "thoroughly" investigated, a buncha ridiculous sheeit will be discovered. ;)

Thumper
11-14-2016, 09:50 AM
My salary will only be 500K? :angryfire

Big Muddy
11-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Want more???....no problem, go ahead, write yourself a check !!!....Cap said it was okay with him, too....and, that you could now afford to marry Lynn. ;)

Thumper
11-14-2016, 10:01 AM

Big Muddy
11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
^^^^^ Good 'un.....;)

Chicken Dinner
11-14-2016, 10:23 AM
For the record, Trump misused his foundation as well. Maybe not in as grand a scale, but he most certainly did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
11-14-2016, 10:32 AM
Come on, man....who's wedding, living expenses, and taxes did he pay for???

Chicken Dinner
11-14-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm not defending the Clinton foundation, but you need to be intellectually honest. He used his foundation to settle the debts of his business and to purchase items at charity auctions that were then used in his businesses. These are examples of some of the biggest no-no's for the type of foundation he runs. Again, not as a grand a scale as the Clinton$. But, his hands are not clean just the same.

I will admit that I'll be interested to see how much donations to the Clinton Foundation dry up now that the two of them no longer have any access or favors to sell...

Big Muddy
11-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Be assured, I'm honest and fairly intellectual, at least for a deplorable....then, let's open ALL the books on both sides, and see who gets indicted.

Chicken Dinner
11-14-2016, 11:34 AM
I'm fairly certain the IRS will be calling on both charities based on the election coverage.