PDA

View Full Version : Teehee...

Chicken Dinner
11-14-2016, 11:39 AM
Evidently, the "wall" could include "some" fencing and there will be no special prosecutor going after Crooked Hilary. I hope you Trumpkins didn't get your hopes up too high. The Clintons are now "good people" that he doesn't want to hurt and the 11m illegal immigrants are now only the 2-3m who are felons.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trump-repeats-vow-to-build-border-wall-but-admits-there-could-be-some-fencing.html

Thumper
11-14-2016, 12:08 PM
I never bought into it in the first place. The wall would be almost a virtual impossibility and there's no way anything will ever stick to a Teflon Clinton anyway. It sure made for some good campaign rhetoric though. She'll always be "Crooked Hillary" in my mind. It has a bit of a ring to it ... kinda like "Tricky Dick" (Nixon). ;)

Chicken Dinner
11-14-2016, 12:33 PM
All shit disturbing aside, the best description I heard actually came from Glenn Beck. He said conservatives took Trump seriously, but liberals took him literally. I don't think much of Glenn Beck typically, but I thought that summed it up pretty well.

Thumper
11-14-2016, 12:52 PM
Ha! Yep, I can go along with that statement! ;)

LJ3
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Same here. I'm absolutely fine with all that and figure there will be much more watering down to come.

I'm tickled at how many people still genuinely believe that Trump is stupid.

Hombre
11-14-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm more of a fan of a moderate Trump so far than I was campaign Trump.

Thumper
11-14-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm more of a fan of a moderate Trump so far than I was campaign Trump.

Ditto! I was beginning to wonder how he'd accomplished so much in his lifetime considering what an idiot he seemed to be while campaigning. I guess he was as sly as a fox and knew exactly what he was doing all along. He's really mellowed and seems to have become actually "Presidential" since Tuesday night.

LJ3
11-14-2016, 02:49 PM
I'll hold of on calling him a gee-nus just yet but I do think he'll be able to accomplish some things for the good, or betterment of the Country. It will be interesting to see how the fringe right reacts to his walktz back to the middle.

I remember the extreme left community freaking the fuck out when Obama took a few steps to center after he was elected.

In both instances it seems people in general seems surprised when this occurs. I'm just surprised people are surprised :)

BarryBobPosthole
11-14-2016, 02:50 PM
So you admit you voted for a guy you thought was an idiot. And you think acting like an idiot is what made him a successful businessman.

Maybe those polls were right all along.

BKB

Thumper
11-14-2016, 02:59 PM
So you admit you voted for a guy you thought was an idiot. And you think acting like an idiot is what made him a successful businessman.

Maybe those polls were right all along. BKB

(in my best Yankee accent) Hey! You talkin' ta me?

I've said all along, I was forced to make the decision to vote for an idiot over the Devil. Not the choice I would have preferred, but one far outweighed the other. Since the election, he appears to be getting down to business and making good business decisions as far as I can tell. So far, so good ... but it's still extremely early. With a Republican House, Senate and Conservative Supreme Court ... he should have the tools he needs to work with. The Liberals should take note that the country is fed up with their bullshit.

Captain
11-14-2016, 03:06 PM
So you admit you voted for a guy you thought was an idiot. BKB

That's a damn site better than voting for a idiot, lier and crook and not admitting she was one or defending her...
Hell yea, I'll admit I think he acted bat-shit crazy and I'm smart enough to know it was an act. He ain't accomplished all he has being an idiot.
I voted for him twice already.

Thumper
11-14-2016, 03:18 PM
I voted for him twice already.

Are you a closet (or dead) Democrat?

Or are you counting the Primary? If so, I'll admit, I voted for him twice also.

BarryBobPosthole
11-14-2016, 03:27 PM
I guess this is the liberal bullshit you're speaking of?
BKB

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/white-nationalists-on-bannon/index.html

Captain
11-14-2016, 04:15 PM

Or are you counting the Primary? If so, I'll admit, I voted for him twice also.

Yes numbnutz once in the primary and once in the general... geeeesse maybe the press is right! :D

Captain
11-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Posty you will search the net all day and ignore a thousand post that go against your point to find one obscure post that is off in left field that supports your thoughts.

Thumper
11-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Yes numbnutz once in the primary and once in the general... geeeesse maybe the press is right! :D

Ya' danged uneducated, redneck Conservative ... it was a joke ... as in

Don't dead Demo's vote along with their living counterparts? ;)

Captain
11-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Ya' danged uneducated, redneck Conservative ... it was a joke ... as in

Don't dead Demo's vote along with their living counterparts? ;)

It's a little hard to read your facial expressions from here, and a little scary to read em in person!
:D

Thumper
11-14-2016, 06:10 PM
Your stool should be about worn out by now. ;)