PDA

View Full Version : Sure, some folks don't like him.....

Big Muddy
11-17-2016, 12:37 AM
.....but, this is a class act of humility.

Chicken Dinner
11-17-2016, 06:44 AM
Loser talk. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
11-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Yep, but he sorta did it graciously, and didn't whine about it, like he normally does....maybe he is maturing, somewhat....adversity seems to do that to people. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2016, 09:36 AM
He should never used that hand lotion right before fumbling that snap on a field goal that time. That earned him a lot of hatred amongst Cowboy fan. Against the Peters in the first round of the playoffs.
I know it pretty much did it for me and I used to love to watch the Cowboys.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-17-2016, 10:20 AM
HA.....^^^^^ Agreed. ;)

Big Muddy
11-17-2016, 11:17 AM
Here's some class-act from Dak:

Dak Prescott on Tony Romo: 'I know what this team means to him'
Patrick Walker - 18 hours ago

"""Dak Prescott is wise beyond his years, and it's one reason Tony Romo is so impressed with the young Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

On Tuesday, Romo delivered a heartfelt speech conceding the starting role to Prescott and ultimately proving how much more the team winning means than his own personal stature within it.

The Cowboys are 8-1 after downing the rival Steelers in a nail biter!

When asked about the veteran's emotional message, the rookie says he did it for everyone but a Cowboys team that already knows where Romo's heart lies.

"I think that was more for y'all than for me or for this team," Prescott said, via Dallas Morning News. "We know how we feel about the situation. He's [Romo has] been a great leader, a great model for me to look up to and watch everyday, so I'm not surprised. It's an emotional statement for him to come out and say that. But I'm not surprised I know how much he cares about this game. I know what it means to him, how much he puts into it everyday and what this team means to him."

And Prescott says he and Romo didn't come to some magical revelation about it all.

"We've talked, we've talked constantly," said the fourth round pick out of Mississippi State. "I don't know if there's been milestones when we sat down and talked about what happened, but it's a consistent every day, we just know how each other feels. We talked about it today, we've talked about it in the past. I mean it's nothing new to me."

Only a few weeks ago it was Prescott himself asserting the team belonged to Romo, now that things have obviously changed he doesn't necessarily want to inherit that title.

"Nobody's ever going to tell me this is my team," Prescott said. "As I said a couple of weeks ago this is a team, it's the reason we're winning. When the starting quarterback at the beginning of the year says what he says yesterday, it shows this is everybody's team. It's not just about the quarterback position..It's everybody."

And with that, it's more evident than even the 8-1 record indicates that the Cowboys have gone from the worst QB situation in the NFL just last year to the best."""

quercus alba
11-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Yawl need to take all this cowboy trash over to that waste land called the fishing forum. Maybe where Bucky is, lost , wandering looking for help can't find his way back to us

Big Muddy
11-17-2016, 11:30 AM
You becoming a curmudgeon, too????? ;)

quercus alba
11-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Hated the goat ropers since I was six years old