Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanksgiving Day Plans

Agreed.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Arty View Post
    I don't bet with people that jumped on the band wagon 9 weeks ago. I've been suffering for 19 years... when you catch up, we will bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, come on, man !!!! ....btw, I jumped on Dak's band wagon, a LONG time, before 9 weeks, ago....I'd feel the same, even if he was playing for the Browns, Bears, or even the Skins.

I got no idea what you're suffering about, however.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-23-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Hey, Leonard, double-or-nothing....since it's been 12 years ago, and my chances of EVER getting that jerky debt paid, anyway, I'll forgive the jerky debt, if your Skins win....I feel generous, since it's almost turkey day.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Nandy View Post
    My plan is to watch my wife junky son while he visits for thanksgiving to make sure he dont clean us up like he did a couple years ago when we left on vacation to come back to have jewlery, appliances and garden stuff gone... all my guns and ammo will be safely stow in my safe. I have 2 guns too many for that safe and they are going to my friend safe... It is going to be a lovely thanksgiving... week/weekend... At least I have bail money for me....
    Only thing missing so far is a vodka bottle I bought Wednesday, if that is all I consider myself lucky...

Nandy, you are waaaay to kind, but I understand you gotta keep peace with the spouse.
    Southern Gentleman

"kind" has wore out... but him not being mine I have to go an extra step just to prove the problem me not helping is not that he is not mine, is his behavior....

Bless you, my friend.
    Southern Gentleman