Ha, Cap, I think I've told this story previously, but when my Dad was in assisted-living with that day'um dementia, a nurse would come by once a month to pick up his urine sample, which he would leave in a bottle in the bathroom for her....in the later stages of his condition, the nurse called me, one morning, and said that he didn't leave any pee in the bottle for her, and that Dad had gotten a little testy with her about it.

I dropped by for my daily visit with him, and asked him why there was no pee sample....he said, in no uncertain terms, that it was in the bathroom....I checked, but there was no pee in the bottle....I showed him the empty bottle, and he asked, "What's, that???---that's not my pee bottle, it's the other bottle."

I looked around, and found his dentures container was slap full of yellow, NOT blue, dentures cleanser....I rinsed it out, then walked back into the room, holding the container...he glanced over and said, "Told ya."

While it can sometimes lead to humorous situations, that day'um disease is just sheeity, for an otherwise healthy individual..