These are hollow point Berger VLd, 70 grain pushed by 30.8 grains of varget. Im using WLR primers in a hornady shell. The groups were shot at 100 yds with some variable sinds from 5 to 10 mph (I threw one shot from each group out). These are 3 groups, 5 shots each, same load but only changing the seating of the bullet.
first group is .010 off the lands, avg vel 3096 and the group measures .443 center to center.
second group was supposed to be .005 off the lands but I made a mistake and they were .007 off the lands, avg vel 3154 and the group measures .295 center to center.
third group is right on the lands, avg vel 3105and the group measures .408 center to center.

Here they are:

I think I am going for group 2, overall it looks more tight anyway... Im sure with the better optics im installing today and a calm day i can shot better. I was also agravated by another fellow shooter that was trying too hard to teach his kid... That boy will hate going to the range for now on Im sure...

Im not testing any more, I have other stuff to work on but these loads are not showing any pressure signs so I will later on push for more speed. Right not I will call it good and use it for what is left of the season for ranges under 250 and neck shots.

Who else uses a 22.250?