Thread: Later dufuses!

Later dufuses!

I gots ta' head out to meet up with Lynn for her company Christmas party tonight. We're leaving tomorrow to spend the weekend in Miami, so they moved the Christmas party to tonight instead of the original plan for tomorrow night ... just so she could attend. I'm SURE it was really so all her co-workers could see ME!)

Estate sales in the morning, then heading to Miami around noon tomorrow. Don't even think you have full reign of this joint and can go crazy while I'm gone, 'cause I'll have my laptop and will be checking in on youse deplorables regularly!

Two parties next week and I have to play Santa at one of 'em. I guess I was such a hit at my attorney buddy's party last year, my idiocy has been requested again this year. I don't really know why. Once I finished talking with the kiddies and the room was reduced to all adults, I told them I knew who'd been naughty and nice all year, so I wanted all the naughty girls to get in line to sit on Santa's lap!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I'll be down there for work in a couple of weeks. Don't clean them out of cerviche before I get there!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke