Thread: Ha ha ha! What a dufus!

Ha ha ha! What a dufus!

Lynn doesn't do mornings very well ... ESPECIALLY Monday mornings!

I just called her office to inform her she left her cell phone on the kitchen table this morning. She said, "That's nothing ... I just noticed I'm wearing one black shoe and one brown one!"

She's gonna suffer the humility for a few hours, then I'll be meeting her for lunch with a special delivery (a BROWN shoe and a cell phone).

P.S. Confession time: I had a VERY important meeting in L.A. once ... I wore a nice suit, a pair of highly polished shoes, some nice bling (hey, it was the 80's) ... and when I arrived at the conference room, noticed I was wearing one blue and one black sock!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You're an idiot.

Take both shoes. Let her pick.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but that is smart-thinking, Bucky !!!
    Southern Gentleman

Well .... except for ONE major fact ... she called and asked me to bring her BROWN shoe with me.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    I once interviewed for -and got - a job wearing two different cowboy boots. Note to self: don't get dressed in the dark.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Note to Thump:

I don't care what she said. Bring both shoes. She'll think you're trying to be helpful and will be 'appreciative'.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.