I got into my deer stand well before daylight....a few minutes later, I saw, what looked like Sandy walking towards my stand, in one of my shooting lanes....she's always asleep, when I leave the house, and never follows me into the woods....however, I was nearly positive that was her, even in the darkness, by the way she trots, with her nose to the ground.

I can't see directly under my box stand, but she continued straight to me, and I heard her whimper, then rustle the leaves, and it sounded like she laid down, directly under my blind....minutes later, a doe and fawn walked within 50 ft., and I heard another whimper, but no bark. which is typical of her, seeing a deer....the doe and fawn just looked over my way, but were not alarmed, then kept walking.

Almost at that moment, my wife texted me, and wanted to know what time I wanted breakfast, when I came outta the woods....I told her I'd be in early, around 9-ish because I had some errands to run....I jokingly mentioned that Sandy had followed me, and was laying under my deer stand.

She immediately texted me back:
"""You might better check whatever it is, laying under your deer stand because Sandy is stretched out here under the carport."""

WTF !!!!....I just got down, and there's nothing under my stand....I might be old, but I ain't crazy....yet !!!