Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yep

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    I'll get there one day Cappy....Thanks Bro!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    Here Arty

Fucking Obama lovers around here lie like he does/ Say one thing then say they never fucking said it!

No wonder Trump won/ fucking left wing wackos!
    Just because someone sees Mr. Trump for the small minded little man that he truly is doesn't mean they have to like Mr. Obama, or, especially HRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I'd like to be small minded enough to make that many billions....
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

11 days --- 8 hours --- 21 minutes --- 37 seconds.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'd like to be small minded enough to make that many billions....
    And therein lies the rub, to quote old Billy. So you overcome and ignore any doubts for obvious character flaws the guy has just because of his success at earning money. Money trumps everything else when it comes to character. And the Republican Party has historically claimed the moral high ground in every national election I can remember. Now the facade comes off and we know really and truly what is important.

I'm proud I'm a leftist foodie liberal if that is the case.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I'd say they still have the moral high ground especially if you consider the differences in the party platforms when it comes to right to life issues.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

That's always the killer 'zing' from the right.

Just because I believe that neither you nor the government has any business telling me and my wife what our reproductive decisions are doesn't mean that I believe in abortion. We don't value life any less, we just have a fundamental disagreement on when it begins. Hardly higher moral ground. Your beliefs are based on your religion and that is perfectly fine. But we live in a secular society when it comes to governing. Otherwise, we'd need to give the Taliban the same rights as you.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I never mentioned religion, you did.

I guess I don't consider abortion a reproductive decision. That decision was obviously made earlier to make the abortion seem necessary.

If life begins when the baby is "born"'in the common understanding, how can someone be charged with two counts of murder if they kill a pregnant woman and the baby she is carrying dies also? How can it be a baby in one instance and not in the other?

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Great point, DDog!!!!!....I can't wait for the rebuttal, but gotta feeling it might be a while..............so far, crickets.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 01-08-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

I could give a rats ass about what you and your wife "reproductive decisions" are.
    Wear a rubber, take the pill, Get your tubes tied, cut your balls off, swallow I don't care.
    But once a child is conceived it ain't no longer only you and your wife. There IS a third person involved that cannot speak for their self. From that point on "you and your wife" don't have the right to kill that human. Don't want to have a baby? See my 2nd sentence..... there's the options.

Well you seem to know it all already so its an easy decision for you. Just stay the fuck out of my business. If I want to practice birth control I will and won't base it on someone else's 'beliefs'. Instead I'll base the decision on what I think i know and you can go fuck yourselves. I'm doing no different than you. We just don't believe the same thing. So stop trying to make your belief's become law over mine. Just practice it the way you believe it and we should both be happy.

Oh wait, I forgot. Like the Taliban you think I should have to live my life the way you see fit.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Boy you opened a whole nother' can of worms.
    So if you believe crack cocaine is OK we need to leave you alone. If you think it's OK to murder folks for whatever reason we need to leave you alone. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Well you seem to know it all already so its an easy decision for you. Just stay the fuck out of my business. If I want to practice birth control I will and won't base it on someone else's 'beliefs'. Instead I'll base the decision on what I think i know and you can go fuck yourselves. I'm doing no different than you. We just don't believe the same thing. So stop trying to make your belief's become law over mine. Just practice it the way you believe it and we should both be happy.

Oh wait, I forgot. Like the Taliban you think I should have to live my life the way you see fit.

BKB
    And THAT AirBud is how you catch a bigger fish.

Boy you opened a whole nother' can of worms.
    So if you believe crack cocaine is OK we need to leave you alone. If you think it's OK to murder folks for whatever reason we need to leave you alone. Got it.
    Crack cocaine and murder is against the law. Abortion isn't and hasn't been since 1973. Trump is punting this issue to the states, by the way. He's your man.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

For the life of me I cannot follow you. So if a law is passed then you would be OK with it?

And on another note. You are always in tune with the American Indian and their ways. You can talk till you are blue in the face and you cannot convince me those folks would have ever condoned abortion. As spiritual as they were, (Not religious)
    They were very in tune with nature and would have never thought of interfearing with the birth of a child. They would have seen it as the gift it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Crack cocaine and murder is against the law. Abortion isn't and hasn't been since 1973. Trump is punting this issue to the states, by the way. He's your man.

BKB
    Earlier today I called my neighbor and told him there was a big sale down at bass pro (there wasn't, I lied). I waited for his truck to leave and then told my wife I was going to work in the yard (I wasn't, I lied).
    I snuck over to the neighbors house and had sex with his wife for 3 hours. My wife walked in right at the end, told my neighbor, and now both of us are getting divorced, the kids don't understand and are hurt, and me and the mistress are filing bankruptcy after we rack up all of our credit cards.

All that isn't against the law. Nary a law was broken. So there is no way I could be wrong. I don't know why everyone is so upset at me.

Open for bidness my SD fuckface friends!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I musta done it when I replied. Axadentlee

Arty, I knew you were lying when you said you had sex for 3 hours.
    3 minutes perhaps... prolly a typo.

Artistic Liberty

Oh - and bite me.

Lol

Well, at one time, the same court that made abortion legal also decided that people of African descent weren't allowed to be citizens. That same court decided that segregation, "separate but equal", was legal.

That don't make any of it right.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    And THAT AirBud is how you catch a bigger fish.
    that was nice right there Cappy...you had him in the boat in no time.

btw...what was your drag setting?

I had it set liberally.

Deputy, you (and Cappy) are LEOs. Think about what that acronym stands for. Now, do you enforce only the laws that YOU believe are "morally" right? Only the laws you personally agree with? Do you pick and choose? I'm just curious.

I can relate to what P-hole is saying. EVERYBODY is allowed their opinions. The one HUGE problem I've always had with religion is, it's always "my way or the highway". Science can say one thing, but if it doesn't agree with your personal belief, it's bad science. According to the Bible, Earth is only a few thousand years old, yet I'm considered a heathen if I call b/s.

Concerning the always controversial abortion issue, as long as a couple operates within the confines of the law, it's nobody else's business what choices they make. Anyone can have an opinion, but nobody has the right to tell another that their opinion is wrong.

Wrong, old Florida cracker.
    It ain't a religious thing. It's a human thing.
    It ain't just a couple anymore once a baby is conceived. It is now three and one can't speak for itself.
    Do you think if it could it would vote to be aborted?
    It is wrong to use abortion as birth control. Birth control happens BEFORE a baby is made not after.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    So, if a woman is gang raked by a gang of illegal Mexicans that make it through the wall, no abortion?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    So, if a woman is gang raked by a gang of illegal Mexicans that make it through the wall, no abortion?

Why would they rake her?

Adoption not abortion.