Thread: New Jigs!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

New Jigs!

A guy I know back east named Donald David owns a little business called Jigs and Things. He specializes in tying up bucktail jigs. I normally use marabou jigs, but thought I'd like to try something different. So I got a hold of him and ordered a variety of jigs. He custom hand ties each one individually. Pretty cool looking bunch of jigs. I'm sure they will work. Now I just need it to warm up so I can use these on the local creeks.

Man you even a artist with "jig pictures"
    Hope they catch a ton of fish.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

That duck's eyes are redder than mine.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I predict those with yellow or chartreuse will be winners.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    The Firetiger (perchy looking jigs) and the black jigs with red collar will both catch fish. The yellow/brown and the brown/black/white one on the right I'm not sure about. He sent me those other two colors just to try out and see if they work out here. So I guess we shall see. If were limited to just two colors for the rest of my life it would be the two colors I mentioned at the beginning of this post.