Thread: Hunting licenses.....Thump might like these....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I remember goose and deer hunting over in Maryland back in the 80's and you had to display your license on your back in a little pouch. I'm not sure if they still do that or not. It's not nearly as cool as a button though.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    I remember goose and deer hunting over in Maryland back in the 80's and you had to display your license on your back in a little pouch. I'm not sure if they still do that or not. It's not nearly as cool as a button though.
    I don't know how it is where you live, but there was a time in the 40's all the way to the early 60's where there hardly a deer to be found in Arkansas and Oklahoma. I don't know what shape the fisheries were in then. But we still have a lot of people with the same mentality, kill them all and they are MY resource and I'll kill as many as I want because its my heritage. I especially see it in fishermen around here. There's no thought of tomorrow in probably something over half the fishermen here.
    If we didn't have game laws and the revenue to hire wardens to enforce them, we wouldn't have a fish. They'd be all dynamited or telephoned or gill netted out. Look whats happened with hogs.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!