Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Cheeto Bandito Don't Know Shit About Latin Folk

The Cheeto Bandito Don't Know Shit About Latin Folk

Otherwise he wouldn't piss off the 125 million Mexicans by disrespecting them.

Not political talk, but a bet. I'll put $10 that Mexico never pays a nickel for a wall. And I mean pays, not some alternative fact bullshit.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Toll @the Border will pay for it(already in the works).....

You late to the party......where you get your news from?

and I'll take that $10 Bro!

I feel pretty certain Trump will take it out of their hide one way or t'utha. And also pretty sure he'll let us know when that occurs. Cause he'll take a modicum of credit sometimes if he's not too busy being humble.

PS. My mexican wife ain't pissed at him. They guys building my deck right now may be, though. I'll axe them tomorrow.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    [QUOTE=LJ3;96117]I feel pretty certain Trump will take it out of their hide one way or t'utha. QUOTE]

He pretty much said as much last night if you parsed his words carefully. It's probably not going to be them writing a check, but more like an offset of something we're currently providing to them or a tax of some sort on good or money coming across the border. It'll be interesting to see how that would actually work given existing treaties and what not. I will say that his executive order doesn't seem to do much other than be symbolic and possibly allow DHS to redirect some small amounts of existing funding.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I wish the BS wall talk would go away, it isn't ever getting built or at least in a way that actually puts any dent in illegal immigration. Why we are addressing our 2000 problem with 1300s solutions is beyond me.

If Trump would offer Americans a chance to "buy a brick or block" for the wall he would have enough bricks to build it in a week. I had that idea and told my buddy that the day after the election.
    I'd buy several and put Posty's name on them.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I think snipers are really the way to go.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Say what you want to about Trump, but the man has got more physical stamina and energy than any politician I've ever seen....and, he's accomplished more in the past 96 hours, than O'hussein did in 8 years....of course, I'm pretty sure that was the later's intention.
    Southern Gentleman

And Obama was such a dictator when he tried to get things done by executive order! Turrible!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I always read that word in Barkley's voice

Me too!
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Bread and circus.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    Bread and circus.
    The Roman way! We're getting there.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    And Obama was such a dictator when he tried to get things done by executive order! Turrible!

BKB
    His X. O.'s, only involved giving our sheeit away to our enemies, i.e., his friends.
    Southern Gentleman

Our current idiot is 'considering a buffet of options' to finance the wall since the 20% import tariff farted and fell.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    We can pay for it! fuck it,,,Obama gave away 1 billion+ last week....GAVE AWAY/Gone like a fart in the wind....

No problem....me and Cap gonna buy a couple of bricks and a bag of mortar.
    Southern Gentleman

I'm in, as most Americans would be. I'd bet there would be a BUNCH of bricks sponsored by bunch of folks from Oklahoma except for maybe one. And Muddy and I would buy one in his name.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Most Americans didn't vote for the fraudulent sonofabitch. You people amaze me. You complain about federal overreach, and here's your guy saying cities and states can't decide on their own law enforcement priorites and is threatening to enforce laws with federal troops in Chicago. Which might be a little unconstitutional. The only things he's pushing to the states is problems he doesn't have the foggiest notion of how to solve.

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Since when is it unconstitutional for a president to use federal troops to enforce the law???....how about Kent State, Jackson State, Ole Miss, and every weather-related disaster to quell the rioters???....same difference.

Come on, mayn, give our guy a chance....your cons and sluts have sucked.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 01-27-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I don't know if any of you are familiar with Gary, Indiana. Just so you all know it's nothing like it was portrayed in The Music Man and it happens to be the birthplace of Michael Jackson. It is in NW Indiana and is in a part of the state referred to as "the Region" because the people there consider themselves part of Chicago and they have the violence and gangs to prove it.

Several years ago due to the violence and the conditions of the Gary Police Dept. the Governor on Indiana sent a very large State Police contingent to "clean up the city". So what's being proposed isn't a new idea. I realize there is a big difference between a governor sending in the State Police and the President sending in the Feds.

I do have a question for you though. How is what Trump is proposing different than what the DOJ has done under Obama in Cincinnati, Baltimore, New Orleans, and many other cities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

The DOJ investigated and found issues within the police and DA departments there. they didn't send in an armed federal police force to 'clean up the crime' but did exactly what they were supposed to do and are directed to do by our constitution, and investigated legal systems that violated civilian's civil rights.

If Illinois and Chicago deem it appropriate to have a task force within their city and state to help deter the horrible violence that is going on there, then that is the way it is supposed to work. the feds need to butt out. If Illinois wants to ask the feds for help, that's another matter too.

I'm all for law enforcement and I happen to agree with the chief in Milwaukee when he says what we're seeing now in some of these cities aren't a consequence of law enforcement policies, but are the consequences of 40 years of bad ideas when it comes to 'social reforms'. If Trump wanted to do what's right to help fix it, he should ask the state and city what help they need and try to get it to them, not come in and declare some sort of martial law crackdown. You want President Duterte of the Phillipines as president? That's exactly what he has done, and in. fact he's ordered the execution without trial of many. and that can happen here too with the bufoons we have in office at the federal level.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    But I don't understand..Chicago has some of the toughest gun control in the country......didn't that fix all the problems!

And everyone there has guns, that obviously didn't fix the problem either did it?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Wrong Pecker breath. It's not that cities trying to decide their law enforcement properties, its cities refusing to enforce federal law. BIG difference. I hope he stays his course.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Since when is it unconstitutional for a president to use federal troops to enforce the law???....how about Kent State, Jackson State, Ole Miss, and every weather-related disaster to quell the rioters???....same difference.

Come on, mayn, give our guy a chance....your cons and sluts have sucked.
    Well no, it isn't the same at all. At Kent State, the Ohio national guard was called out by the governor. They are not federal at all. At Jackson State, just a couple weeks after Kent State, the killings were done by local and state police. If you're talking about the Battle of Oxford at Ole Miss, the governor of Mississippi decided he was going to thwart federal law and lkeep Ole Miss segregated despite losing a Supreme Court decision. Kennedy sent in US Marshalls to enfore the law. Kind of like when the 82nd Airborne got called into Little Rock.

Federal help for disasters is always provided at the request of the governors of the states they occur in. Si not even that is the same.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And the Orange bastard's latest executive order on immigration? I guess its okay not to work that through congress either. And you thoroughly blasted Obama for his executive orders on immigration. Mainly because they didn't agree with whatever Breitbart told you to agree with.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Through my involvement with a multi-state gang investigators association I knew several Chicago PD and Chicago area gang cops. They have told me that the tearing down of the large housing projects like Cabrini Green and the others has made the gang problem worse.

Where in the past each project was controlled by a certain gang now the residents have been moved out into the suburbs where the gangs are intermixed and scattered over a wider area.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    And everyone there has guns, that obviously didn't fix the problem either did it?

BKB
    Chicago's gun problem is Indiana's fault. At least according to President Obama.