Saw this crazy sheeit on another hunting site:

"""Alright I got a pissed member. Killed a band yesterday, and there were 3 people in the blind. Two of which are members and 1 guest. Decided to draw cards, and the guy pissed drew a 2, other guy drew an Ace. Alright everything is okay until last night when the guy that drew an Ace killed a band last year by himself. So here is rule that was set wayyyy back when (I didn't know we have a band rule, and I have killed 4 in 4 years.). A rule of which I have never voted on, and 4 other members have not voted on . Only 3 members left that were in the club to begin with.

There are 8 members. If a banded duck is killed, and a member has harvested a band before, then that member cannot draw cards for the band. The only way a member that has won or killed a band to get another one is to outright kill it by himself (no members present). Other than that members that have a band have to wait until every member gets a band before he can draw again.
You have to be present
You have to shoot on the banded bird, however this is up in the air since one can lie and say oh I was in on it.

I have never heard of such crap in my life. I have always been one of which if we kill a bird, and it is banded we draw cards. You might get the band every time, but I do not care. I sure can't imagine killing a band and saying well here you are since you do not have one. Ps we are talking about a 38 year old man, not kids.

My opinion is this. If you shoot on a bird and it is banded then we draw cards. If I did not shoot or know I killed the band, then I do not want any part of it. Just like you shouldn't if you didn't kill it, or shoot at it."""