Thread: Rootin' tonite....Aggies/Okies....

Rootin' tonite....Aggies/Okies....

Phole, it oughta be a barn-burner tonite....hope so, anyway....rootin' for your Okies, but really want to see Johnny Heisman have a good game....so many of the past Heisman winners, go flat in their following bowl games....hopefully, he won't do that....good luck!!!
    Southern Gentleman

Thanks Eddie! BOOMER SOONER!
    I'm hoping Landry Jones goes out on a positive note. With a win tonight he'll be 40 wins for 50 wins for us. Not a bad record at all and I feel bad for all the times I've cussed him. He's a great kid and we've got to watch him grow up the last four years following that team. He does make you cuss once in a while though.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    TAMU will find a way to lose in the end.

Trust me.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Erin Andrews has the sexy librarian thing going tonight. Can't wait till halftime for the full body vire.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    TAMU will find a way to lose in the end.

Trust me.

Ummmm, I think you guessed wrong, Bucky....record-breaking performance by the Johnny Boy and the Aggies....dang near 700 yards of total offense, and, he got a record 269 yards rushing....I just hope the kid stays healthy and humble.

Sorry, Phole, but your Okies got smoked in the first half, and torched in the second half....Stoopes did a LOT of head-shaking on the sideline, as if he just couldn't figure a way to contain the Aggie offense.

Good hard-fought game.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Ka BOOM.

Boomer Sooner has a new meaning.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I thought we might come out after half time and score and make their defense tired. But they made the adjustments and we didn't. We just don't have the defensive players this year. Our linebackers were invisible.

And that Manziel is something else.

On to next year! Can't beleive the season is over.

BKB