Thread: Some refreshing news

Some refreshing news

Chip Kelley is staying at Oregon. Seems to be a solid citizen from just watching him on TV and reading about him. Miles better than that Belotti asshole they had before him. I think Oregon is going to rule the PAC 12 for a long time to come. Well, them and Stanford. I love Stanford's style of smash mouth football.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Kind of curious as all the "pundits" were saying he would leave because the NCAA was about hit them with sanctions. (Basically, he was going to pull a Peter Carroll...)
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Looks to be headed for a 'summary disposition' which is like the school admits to a few minor infractions and imposes their own penalties on themselves and in return the NCAA calls it all off. Oregon has been a pretty clean program under Kelley and I think they got caught using a dirty sports agents for 'recruiting services'. I honestly don't know how a school who wants to do things right could possibly understand all the rules. Basically they paid a contracted consultant to gather recruits and that contractor ended up being dirty.

I'm not an Oregon fan or anything, but I doubt this will amount to a hill of beans.

BKB

ps....the Bleacher Report has been carrying regular updates on their website. Great sports reporting on that site.