Thread: Cool! My buddy is SOOOO lucky!!!

Cool! My buddy is SOOOO lucky!!!

Some people have ALL the luck. My bud's name is D. Wilson and he just received an email that will end all of his financial woes (and he has plenty of them)! I can't believe it, he has such an uncommon last name, he doesn't have to split it and gets all of it!! I don't know for sure, but my guess is, all he has to do is pay a "small" fee and/or forward his banking information to have his inheritance deposited. I hope he hurries it up ... I want to ask him for a loan ... nothing big, but maybe a million or two.

"This is Christopher Kinch QC, Attorney to late Mr. Mark Wilson who left behind a deposit of £9.8 Million Pounds. He has no known relative and you have a legal entitlement to his estate as you share the same last name with the deceased. E-mail for details."
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I wonder if that was the same Mr Wilson that lived next to Dennis the Menace.
    Prolly where he got all his dough.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I was figuring maybe Tom Hanks' buddy on Cast Away ... Wilson, the volleyball.