Thread: Hiding places for drugs.....

Hiding places for drugs.....

Accoring to Customs Service, here's the top hiding places for attempted drug-smuggling":

Under a wig
    Prosthetic limb
    Inside a vagina
    Inside rectum
    Tied to penis
    Inside xbox 360
    Rolled-up in tampons
    Inside frozen foods

Just oughta curiousity, who the h3ll would smoke dope that's been up inside some guy's azzhole???
    Southern Gentleman

I don't think that's the smoking kind of dope they're talking about, Eddie.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    They put all kinds up there. It adds a nutty flavor to it I suppose.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Ahhhh, nothing like performing a good ol' cavity search!

This brings up an interesting memory from bygone days. When I was a kid, my mom was big into candle making. I remember at Christmas time, she'd get us kids involved and we'd make these huge Christmas candles to give as gifts. We'd take a 1/2 gal. milk carton, fill it with (usually red or green) wax and a wick. Once the wax hardened, we'd tear the carton away from the candle, then decorate it with glitter, etc.

I've always wondered, if you put some dope/pills in a sealed baggie then encase it in the middle of some big ol' honking scented candle ... would a dope sniffing dog pick it up? NOT that I'd ever try it of course ... just wonderin'.

Those that choose to do drugs would be suprised at where their drugs were stashed.
    My local favorite involves a lady who tried to smuggle some drugs AND a cell phone into our local jail:
    She was a LARGE woman and duct taped the items between the fat rolls on her belly. Apparently she almost pulled it off- get it.... pulled off the tape.... ha, pretty punny for a Mon morning.