Thread: Hey Cappy ... just checkin'

Hey Cappy ... just checkin'

I have seven old Ford wrenches listed on The Bay right now, and getting ready to list a couple more, but figured I'd check with you first. This one isn't too hard to find, but not quite as easy to find as most. I'm sure you probably have one already but wanted to make sure before I list it along with the others. Is it anything you need?

DSCN5041.jpg DSCN5045.jpg DSCN5062.jpg

DSCN5048.jpg DSCN5055.jpg DSCN5049.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Just a bump back to the top since Numbnutz seems to have missed this. (that or he's purposely ignoring me)

Thanks for thinking of me Thump, but I got the little toolbox on the 8N full of the wrenches I’ve gotten from you. Certainly if I didn’t have any I’d be on them like white one rice. But I think I’m all set.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Ok buddy. I thought you had all you needed, but figured I'd put this out there just in case.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Why don't you just cut out the middle man Thump. Sell the tools on eBay and send 4 bucks to Posthole to pay off cappys fishing debt. Keep the rest for cat food. Everybody's happy then
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Why don't you just cut out the middle man Thump. Sell the tools on eBay and send 4 bucks to Posthole to pay off cappys fishing debt. Keep the rest for cat food. Everybody's happy then
    Huh! Did you have a "liquid lunch" today?

I'm having a slight ... no, make that MAJOR problem understanding that suggestion.

Being that POSTHOLE owes ME 4 bucks I’m having a hard time following as well.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!