Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CFB Week 7

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    and you called me Corso

I'm devastated
    For the record, Barry called you Corso and I just agreed with him. Onto Notre Dame in two weeks.

Nice win for the Mountaineers yesterday. Hopefully, they're back on track now. Anybody else notice that Mike Leach is still a whiny little prick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I'm amazed at what a simple head coaching change has made at Purdue.

Jeff Brohm was brought in after years of horrendous coaching and recruiting by both Danny Hope and especially Darrell Hazell who has to be the worst recruiter in Big 10 history.
    Brohm has changed the attitude and things actually look positive for Purdue football for the first time since Joe Tiller left.

They played Louisville close at the start of the season, and were leading Michigan at halftime. Yesterday after an slow start against Wisconsin where they allowed 14 points in the first ten minutes then held them to a field goal for the rest of the game they played them tough.

Hopefully he can recruit as good as he coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Brohm is as good as gone unless

a) he's a hometown boy and Purdue is his dream job or
    b) they throw a tremendous amount of money at him

his name is already drawing a lot of attention around the country by desperate teams with lots of cash floating around
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein