Thread: Deadly Confession............

Deadly Confession............

"""HI, Fred, this is Alan next door. I have a confession to make. I have been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face, but I am at least telling you in text, as I cannot live with myself a moment longer without you knowing. The truth is I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you’re not around. In fact, probably more than you. The temptation was just too great. I can no longer live with the guilt, and sincerely hope that you will accept my sincerest apologies, and forgive me. It won’t happen again. Please suggest some sort of monetary payment, and I’ll pay you.
    Regards, Alan. """
    ---------------------------
    Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed he grabbed his gun, and went next door and shot his neighbor dead. He returned home, poured himself a stiff drink, and sat down on the sofa. He took out his phone, and saw a second message from his neighbor, Alan:
    -------------------------

"""Hi, Fred, this is Alan next door, again. Sorry about the typo on my last text.
    I expected that you figured it out anyway, and noticed that darned Auto-Correct changed “wi-fi” to “wife.
    Regards, Alan. """
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-22-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

I've seen it before ... but it's still a good'ern!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain