Thread: Hey, QA, wtf over???.....

Hey, QA, wtf over???.....

I thought Ark. had already hired Derrick Gragg, as their AD???.....who the fokk is this Yurachek, and what happened with Gragg???
    Southern Gentleman

Gragg is staying at Tulsa. Yuracek looks to me to be a good hire.

leave Tu alone! (although i thought that Arkansas would be better off hiring an alum like Gragg)

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    It's Arkansas. We do things differently
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I don't have a dog in the hunt, and both guys seem to be well-qualified for the AD job.....last week, UA reported that they had hired Gragg, so today's UA board of trustees big secret meeting was confusing the h3ll outta me, when they later announced Yurachek, as the new AD.....sorta appeared like a sambo in the wood pile.
    Southern Gentleman

You’re getting tiger butter and Sambo and LSU confused with fatback and polacks in Arkansas.

Put some more Seafoam in the tank and try to keep up, Mudward!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Well, sheeit, okay.....still my favorite two words---Sea Foam !!!
    Southern Gentleman

And QA, what in the blue eff are they thinking over there in the land of perpetual self loathing? Do they really think a coach with three years experience and a 14-22 record is the best they could do?

FYI, hiring a Texas coach doesn’t guarantee he’ll be good at Texas recruiting.

SMMFH
    Viva Renaldo!

I kinda feel like the lone survivor of a catastrophic plane plane crash, you know the guy wandering through the debris with the glazed eyes not comprehending what's happened? That's me. At this particular moment I'm supremely apathetic. 12-0 or 0-12. It don't really matter to me
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

The only reason he was hired was so jerry jones 165 lb grandson can play QB at Fayetteville
    Albert Einstein

Well, he DOES dress really cool.....green mirror shades and color-coordinated white clothes with a popped collar.....yep, now THAT'S a 12-0 coach, if I've ever seen one, QA.

smu.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

He recruiting his butt offfor a lot of his old SMU recruits and other kids down in Texas. I hear he’s turned some already.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

He had the 7th ranked recruiting class in the AAC. So he flips a couple...... color me not impressed. Now he flips a couple from Bama, I might jump on the Morris Taurus
    Last edited by quercus alba; 12-11-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Albert Einstein

The one I heard about was a MSU commit named Ladarrius Bishop. 4.3 speed.
    Cornerback is what they said.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

He flipped a couple from SMU yesterday. I'll give a chance but I'm not excited yet
    Albert Einstein

Yep, Bishop had somewhat committed to MS State with his head, but not his heart.....he was one of only two de-commits, after Mullen resigned.....Mullen even tried to poach him away from MS State, after he went to the Gators.....Mullen is a piece of sheeit for even trying that crap.....I heard Bishop is a momma's boy, and got homesick before he even left Ashdown, Ark.....he might become a superstar for the Hogs, but ya'll are welcome to him.....we want kids who have a committed heart to our team and program, and he just wouldn't fit in here, anyway.
    Southern Gentleman