Thread: A Whole Cluster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I don't, I think he's an idiot. I don't think everything he does is bad but for the most part I'm pretty horrified by a lot. Question is there anything that he has done this entire time you've approved of? I think this is a key indicator if you can find a few times where you were like "ok thats a good decisions" you're at least looking at it openly. If you hate everything then you probably are clouded by the hatred aka you're CNN .

Stock market going up CNN Headline "President Has nothing to do with the Market"
    Stock market going down CNN Headline "President Crumbles the Economy"

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I don't, I think he's an idiot. I don't think everything he does is bad but for the most part I'm pretty horrified by a lot. Question is there anything that he has done this entire time you've approved of? I think this is a key indicator if you can find a few times where you were like "ok thats a good decisions" you're at least looking at it openly. If you hate everything then you probably are clouded by the hatred aka you're CNN .

Stock market going up CNN Headline "President Has nothing to do with the Market"
    Stock market going down CNN Headline "President Crumbles the Economy"
    Hombre, he really hasn’t done anything. I suppose some of the work being done to reduce regulation has been positive. And I think that given a chance to pass some sort of infrastructure bill it would have been a good idea. There ain’t any money to pay for it though and I don’t think there is a chance in hell it’ll get done.

But I think NAFTA is a good deal, i think the Iran Deal is a good deal, I think Dreamers should be allowed to stay and become citizens, and I think that it is the height of stupidity to goad a nuclear adversary into war. So there isn’t much I can say that I agree with the effer on.

So call me CNN if you want. I just want to know what you call all of the people who agree with everything he’s done.

And no, he isn’t better than Obama. He isn’t better than anyone. He’s a cocky draft dodging business cheating Russian sucking pussy grabbing wife beater protecting christian posing cocksucker.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Hombre, he really hasn’t done anything.
    au contraire mon ami ....defeating Hillary in the election was all I wanted...everything else is just icing on the cake.

Go Trump