Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Hey Sensitive pants I ain't calling you CNN. I agree with you on Dreamers but there needs to be some sort of legislation the last I heard he had proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8M but regulations on who then comes in the country. I honestly see no issue with policing who we want in this country in fact I think its a good thing. As far as Korea goes I don't like "goading him" as you say but I'm not sure its worse than the nothing we've been doing.

Ps...Somebody needs a hug
Pss...Aren't retired people suppose to be happy
I’m happy as a clam! But I’m frustrated with all the mulligans this orange Ferengi looking asshole gets.

Automation is going to really hit the third world hard. Now is a good a time as any to regulate how many we take in as refugees and immigrants before it becomes an issue of the heart, which its gonna be.

As for merit based immigration, phooey. My thought is there isn’t a one size fits all equation for who gets in and who doesn’t. We need to allow refugees in from natural disasters and there needs to be an allowance set aside for it, we need to allow close family to immigrate when it makes sense. Whatever happened to make the idea evil of a son or daughter or father coming first and building a life and sending back for others in their family? Its probably how most of our families got here for goodness sakes. It doesn’t mean we don’t regulate immigration, it just means that immigration isn’t our enemy. Our enemies don’t sneak in as immigrants. That’s total bullshit.
As for illegal immigration, we need to do what ICE is doing now, go after the businesses that hire them as hard as we go after the illegals.

BKB