Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Whole Cluster

A Whole Cluster

....of fucks.

I understand most of y’all support this dumb sonofabitch. But almost every single day there is a new stupid deal where this administration does something that for most presidents would be not just stupid, but mortally so.

Keep on keeping on with your support but I don’t understand how this idiot gets mulligan after mulligan for how he runs things. And it ain’t ‘because he’s a businessman’ and doesn’t know better. I have known some real peckerwoods in my time in business' Bernie Ebbers included, and none of them hold a candle to this guy.

So there’s my political post.

Rock on.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    I don't, I think he's an idiot. I don't think everything he does is bad but for the most part I'm pretty horrified by a lot. Question is there anything that he has done this entire time you've approved of? I think this is a key indicator if you can find a few times where you were like "ok thats a good decisions" you're at least looking at it openly. If you hate everything then you probably are clouded by the hatred aka you're CNN .

Stock market going up CNN Headline "President Has nothing to do with the Market"
    Stock market going down CNN Headline "President Crumbles the Economy"

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    I've stated before I don't agree with everything President Trump does, and some things are pretty dumb. However, for me he is a huge relief over the previous IDIOT of 8 LONG YEARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    I don't, I think he's an idiot. I don't think everything he does is bad but for the most part I'm pretty horrified by a lot. Question is there anything that he has done this entire time you've approved of? I think this is a key indicator if you can find a few times where you were like "ok thats a good decisions" you're at least looking at it openly. If you hate everything then you probably are clouded by the hatred aka you're CNN .

Stock market going up CNN Headline "President Has nothing to do with the Market"
    Stock market going down CNN Headline "President Crumbles the Economy"
    Hombre, he really hasn’t done anything. I suppose some of the work being done to reduce regulation has been positive. And I think that given a chance to pass some sort of infrastructure bill it would have been a good idea. There ain’t any money to pay for it though and I don’t think there is a chance in hell it’ll get done.

But I think NAFTA is a good deal, i think the Iran Deal is a good deal, I think Dreamers should be allowed to stay and become citizens, and I think that it is the height of stupidity to goad a nuclear adversary into war. So there isn’t much I can say that I agree with the effer on.

So call me CNN if you want. I just want to know what you call all of the people who agree with everything he’s done.

And no, he isn’t better than Obama. He isn’t better than anyone. He’s a cocky draft dodging business cheating Russian sucking pussy grabbing wife beater protecting christian posing cocksucker.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    But almost every single day there is a new stupid deal where this administration does something that for most presidents would be not just stupid, but mortally so.
    Are you saying he does stupid shit that "most presidents" would never do? Ummm, don't quote me, but I believe that's why he was elected.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Hey Sensitive pants I ain't calling you CNN. I agree with you on Dreamers but there needs to be some sort of legislation the last I heard he had proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8M but regulations on who then comes in the country. I honestly see no issue with policing who we want in this country in fact I think its a good thing. As far as Korea goes I don't like "goading him" as you say but I'm not sure its worse than the nothing we've been doing.

Ps...Somebody needs a hug
    Pss...Aren't retired people suppose to be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Are you saying he does stupid shit that "most presidents" would never do? Ummm, don't quote me, but I believe that's why he was elected.
    So he was elected to do stupid shit?

You’ve proven my point.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    Hey Sensitive pants I ain't calling you CNN. I agree with you on Dreamers but there needs to be some sort of legislation the last I heard he had proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8M but regulations on who then comes in the country. I honestly see no issue with policing who we want in this country in fact I think its a good thing. As far as Korea goes I don't like "goading him" as you say but I'm not sure its worse than the nothing we've been doing.

Ps...Somebody needs a hug
    Pss...Aren't retired people suppose to be happy
    I’m happy as a clam! But I’m frustrated with all the mulligans this orange Ferengi looking asshole gets.

Automation is going to really hit the third world hard. Now is a good a time as any to regulate how many we take in as refugees and immigrants before it becomes an issue of the heart, which its gonna be.

As for merit based immigration, phooey. My thought is there isn’t a one size fits all equation for who gets in and who doesn’t. We need to allow refugees in from natural disasters and there needs to be an allowance set aside for it, we need to allow close family to immigrate when it makes sense. Whatever happened to make the idea evil of a son or daughter or father coming first and building a life and sending back for others in their family? Its probably how most of our families got here for goodness sakes. It doesn’t mean we don’t regulate immigration, it just means that immigration isn’t our enemy. Our enemies don’t sneak in as immigrants. That’s total bullshit.
    As for illegal immigration, we need to do what ICE is doing now, go after the businesses that hire them as hard as we go after the illegals.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Congrats, spoken like a dyed in the wool Liberal,

In response to your previous post, naaa, he was elected to NOT do what other Presidents have done. Do I agree with everything he does? Heck no, I many times just shake my head and think WTF?? But I'm enjoying the hell out of watching the Democrats implode. Heck, at least Trump can get the Dems good and fired up ... unlike Nancy Pelosi's rambling 8-hr. speech last night that put half the House to sleep!

We’ll see who implodes this November.

Party’s over dude. Trump will be in jail where he belongs by then.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

You know what would be fun if that happens? Have him share a cell with Hillary!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Something tells me he’d go bald real soon.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Trump is the MAN. and he’s your POTUS!
    Wishing for him to fail is like wishing your boat would sink.
    Makes no sense
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Dreamers, the wall, people coming over due to natural disasters... the last president has the same ideas at one point or another. If you don’t believe me, YouTube it.

But trump says it, and he’s wrong.

He’s a bull in a china shop which isn’t good for his like-ability. But he isn’t spewing shit people have never heard of.

I’m also not sure how automation will hurt Haiti. Do they produce stuff? Besides Witch doctor dolls?

Fucktard #1 has showed up. Just waiting for Fucktard #2.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I love you bro!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrom. I sure enjoy watching your politics. It's a whole lot more entertaining than ours, fer sure. Our PM spends most of his time apologizing to some group or another that got offended some time in the past or mansplaining how much of a feminist he is. Pretty boring stuff.

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

And there is #2, which is an appropriate label in more ways than one!

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

Sensitive pants

Immigration should absolutely positively be merit based. We should allow only the best in our country and reserve a small percentage for exceptions like disasters and such.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Assuming we had a merit based system, how would you measure merit?

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

That would be something that would be clearly communicated and published. I'd want it to be bipartisan. It's a great place to compromise.

No criminals of any kind would be a good place to start. Educated to some degree. And nice tits.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I see, so you think that criminals are allowed to immigrate here under current law?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Hombre, he really hasn’t done anything.
    au contraire mon ami ....defeating Hillary in the election was all I wanted...everything else is just icing on the cake.

Go Trump

I see, so you think that criminals are allowed to immigrate here under current law?

BKB
    I didn't say that. If it ain't a requirement, it should be.

We are a country of great opportunity. We have limited space available. Please tell me what's wrong with being very selective about the people we invite to the table?

I never said we shouldn’t be selective. In fact, I agree. I’m just concerned that you seem to think we aren’t already, with no backup whatsoever or to even define what selective is. And no, you aren’t allowed to immigrate into the US today with a criminal record.
    BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

ps....here’s a current list to help you along.

BkB

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ategories.html
    Viva Renaldo!

Apologies if I came across that way. I honestly don't know. I think it's a good thing. Raising the bar can't be a bad thing

lol you oughta be a politician!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Sorry to pick on you brother, but there’s a lot of discussion about immigration but not many facts. At least from our politicians.

We already have the largest immigrant populace in the world. Almost 20% of our population are immigrants from another country and are here legally. We allow about a million into our country each year. Mexico is by far the largest country that sends legal immigrants. China is next followed by Cuba and India. No predominantly muslim countries are in the top ten.
    So what does all that shit mean?

First off, I think it says a lot about how we assimilate immigrants in our country. We do have cities with large immigrant populations, but the huge immigrant ghettos common in Europe aren’t common here. It also kind of blows up the notion that we’re about to be overrun by islamic refugees because our policies are like a sieve. It ain’t true.

But I happen to think that we should reduce our immigration quotas, but we should do so across the board. And I’ve seen nothing yet to tell me we need to adjust who gets in and who doesn’t. We already base our immigration largely on merit.

But we’re at almost 20% foreign born. That’s the number we should manage to, IMO. In the 1990’s that number was 15%. I think 15% is closer to what we should be shooting for.

So rather than creating legal immigration policy around fear or ‘homeland security’ which really are not problems we have caused by immigration, we should approach it based around our needs. What politician have you heard advancing any rational basis for who we allow in and who we don’t? I haven’t heard any on either side. So its a fucking scam is what it is. Like all the talk about our ‘crumbling infrastructure’. Horse manure. We can’t even talk about fixing roads without first creating a fake crisis.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!