Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I don't, I think he's an idiot. I don't think everything he does is bad but for the most part I'm pretty horrified by a lot. Question is there anything that he has done this entire time you've approved of? I think this is a key indicator if you can find a few times where you were like "ok thats a good decisions" you're at least looking at it openly. If you hate everything then you probably are clouded by the hatred aka you're CNN .

Stock market going up CNN Headline "President Has nothing to do with the Market"
Stock market going down CNN Headline "President Crumbles the Economy"
Hombre, he really hasn’t done anything. I suppose some of the work being done to reduce regulation has been positive. And I think that given a chance to pass some sort of infrastructure bill it would have been a good idea. There ain’t any money to pay for it though and I don’t think there is a chance in hell it’ll get done.

But I think NAFTA is a good deal, i think the Iran Deal is a good deal, I think Dreamers should be allowed to stay and become citizens, and I think that it is the height of stupidity to goad a nuclear adversary into war. So there isn’t much I can say that I agree with the effer on.

So call me CNN if you want. I just want to know what you call all of the people who agree with everything he’s done.

And no, he isn’t better than Obama. He isn’t better than anyone. He’s a cocky draft dodging business cheating Russian sucking pussy grabbing wife beater protecting christian posing cocksucker.

BKB