Thread: Memories of a Good Guy

Memories of a Good Guy

Watching the USA and Switzerland go at it in curling made me think of Tee Dub. He fancied himself quite the curler. I sure miss him.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Ditto. He was sure a character! I have many memories that we made together and I’ll have ‘em with me for a lifetime. There was absolutely NOTHING not to like about the ol’ Dubber.

Once in a while you meet a friend that it seems almost like you’re more in cahoots with than anything else. Terry and I needed a safety officer around when we got together.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I worked a golf tournament with him once. They made a giant mistake when they assigned the tasks. They put Dubber and me in charge of the beer! They loaded a huge cooler on the back of a cart, tied it down, then sent us on our way. The cooler was packed with ice and about three cases of beer! We were instructed to ride around the course and if any of the players wanted a cold beer, we’d give it to them. I think the organizers made a HUGE mistake that day! 😁