Thread: Booger

Booger

Do you ever hear from DILLIGAF? I think he’d moved back to Florida from Colorado last time we heard from him.

Or maybe I dreamed it. Its been a while.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

He did move back to Florida and I think he and the Boogyman cross paths at some of the DU banquets (or, I think maybe it's NWTF meetings?), but like you, it's been a LONG time since I've heard anything from him.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Terry and Ann have been back in town for prolly 10 yrs. I cut ties with the NWTF and so did he. He is involved now with Future of Hunting in Florida. They take kids on deer and hog hunts n shit. Camp n cook for the little bastards. Help lots of kids get introduced to hunting that may not have a dad or uncle to take em. We still stay in touch and he may pop in and read now n then. I'll tell him ya'll asked about him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks, Boog.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Anybody remember Tallahassee T-Bone? Tell 'im hello for me too Mr. Dried Snotballs!

He’s the snot to Booger‘s booger.

Who was Starbuck?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Dilligaf is alive and well and above ground!!! Just enough to piss off my Inlaws.
    Haven't been around in a long time, was working like a dog until April 2017 when I said ENOUGH and retired.
    still doing a lot ov volunteer work
    I'm on the Children's miracle Network Committee and I'm a Certified HuntMaster with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.
    I volunteer with The Future of Hunting in Florida introducing folks to hunting - any game and any age.

last year we hosted 65 parent/child pairs for a weekend hunt on our lease SE of Telogia FL, down in the swamp.
    They have to camp out with us for the weekend - TENTS and no running water, No electricity.
    15 mothers came with children and out of 10 young ladies, 4 killed their 1st deer.
    They help skinning, cleaning, and butchering.

out of 65 hunters last year, 9 killed their first deer.

It is a Hoot - gives me an opportunity to pass something on.
    Thumper - Yes Lil Blondie is still with me and as pretty as always.

Best to all and Safe Hunting to All!

Howdy Diller! Good to hear from you and glad to hear you’re making yourself useful for a change!

Retirement is wonderful ain’t it?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post

Who was Starbuck? BKB
    Nimrod, that was Keith Starbuck ... AKA Booger.

Hey there Tally-T! Great to hear from you. I know Lil Blondie is just waiting for you to kick off so we don't have to sneak around behind your back.

Thanks for the clarification.

My nimroddery knows no bounds.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Dilligaf! You magnificent bastard! Good to hear from you. That's awesome how you're keeping yourself busy in being of service. Good on ya! I could have sworn you had run offt and joined a Kenny Rogers tribute band
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Congrats on the retirement and Thank You for the volunteer work!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post

Who was Starbuck?

BKB
    LOL. Someone is loosing their memory.....
    you getting old man.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Thanks for the welcome back!!

Thumper, you ain't got a chance. Her eyes are 20/20 (and so are mine at 69) and she is a better shot with her Kel-Tec P11 (I call it a ZIM-9, than I am).

Got a special Weekend coming up 2/23-25/18
    The last hunt I'll be hosting this year, over south of Quincy Fl.
    Cattle Rancher is inundated with Squirrels (9 kids killed 48 on a Nov. hunt)

So we're doing it again! - among the families coming (and camping out) are:

1 A mother with 3 boys, 13, 9, & 8 - Only the 13 has passed HS so he will be hunting - Husband just deployed to Afghanistan 2 weeks ago. The 13 yr old and his dad came on the Nov hunt and out of 48 squirrels total for 9 kids, he got 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Kid can shoot.

2 A mother with 2 boys, 12, & 10 - Only the 12 has passed HS so he will be hunting. Dad is active duty Marine, Mom did 8 in Navy - was a Guard at GITMO for 2 yrs. Tough as Hell and grew up hunting. has 3 species of Turkey, Elk, deer, Pronghorn, and Bear to her credit.

3 Single mother with 2 boys 16 and 10, 16 is my size 6'3" 215 and fair shot with his 06', just starting on shotguns.

4 Two Veteran dads - Brothers with "minor challenges" they say. One lost an arm in Iraq, the other lost a leg. One is bring a 12 yr. old Daughter. The other a 15 yr. old son.

I check in after the 25 for sure and let you know how many they Killed and Ate!

On the Children's Miracle Network Committee, We're gathering donations for our Annual "Log-a-Load" fun ride for ATV's and side-by-sides. Every year we have access to a gigantic property owned by Coastal Lumber in So. Georgia. We put on a trail ride (not a race) as a Poker Run (best hand wins prizes, etc.)

Last year we had 573 registered from 8 months to 88. Raised $27K and every dime go to U of F Shand's Teaching Hospital in Gainesville. Yes I get the irony as I'm an FSU grad (I went to DSU because it started as a women's college and was 6 women for every man when I went, also - It doesn't cost any more to go 1st Class).

The ride is Mar 3 this year - 40 mile trail ride. Let me know if any of you can make it.

Safe Hunting to All.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    LOL. Someone is loosing their memory ..... you getting old man.
    Speaking of his memory .... did the ol' Posthead ever remember to pay you your dollar?

Heck no..... 4 different dollars I might add.
    That’s 4 times the forgetfulness
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Getting geared up for a Squirrel Hunt with 10-12 kids and their parents this weekend.
    Had 9 kids a in November and they killed, skinned, cleaned and ate 48 Squirrels.

Also, got 4 hunting deer (muzzleloader) this weekend.

Always a Hoot!

Next weekend 3/3/18 Children's Miracle Network - fun ride for ATV's and Side-by-Sides - 40 miles on private (Coastal Lumber Co.) property. Lots of MUD!
    About the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

If you're close, come on and have a ball!

Safe Hunting to All.