Thread: Posthole

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Posthole

or anyone else in the know. I've got an amazon Prime account and I want to know is there any advantage to getting a fire stick. I'm not interested in getting Netflix, Roku, hulu or any other video accounts, I just want to know is Fire Stick going to enhance anything
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

You’ll get access to some other free services with a Firestick but not a ton. Amazon does have quite few original series and a few of those are pretty good.

Here’s the kicker. Stuff like CNN, Fox News,fX Network and so on are available on Amazon Firestick but most are only free if you have them on basic cable. WTF? Good question. to me, the best stuff is on Netflix and Amazon Prime and Starz.

Only one of those is free on Prime.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!