Thread: Day'um, I'm hungry......

Day'um, I'm hungry......

Flew in, late last night, from a meeting in St. Louie.....the folks who put on the meeting served the sheeitiest meal I've seen in a while.....there was no decent place open to eat on the drive home, so I woke up absolutely starved, this morning.

I could "almost" eat one of Thump's favorite meals...."almost".....NO WAY !!!!

camd.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Don't knock camel dick 'til you've tried it!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Do yourself a favor and ask one of your Iranian buddies where his favorite Persian restaurant is located, then go there. Order the Kabab Koobideh. If you don't prefer camel dick ( ), it is usually offered in beef, lamb or a mixture of both. Being a good ol' Mississippi redneck, just go for the beef. It'll normally be served with Basmati, a grilled tomato or two, possibly some onion and maybe a bit of salad. If it doesn't come as a side, order some pita. (Ask for some butter to add to your Basmati and/or pita if you'd like) Sprinkle the heck out of it with sumac and tear into it! Trust me, you'll thank me later. Dangit! Now I'm hungry.

kabob.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain