Thread: I started reading

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

I started reading

a book called Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, and it put me to thinking of Herb. He worked for the Bureau of Indian Affairs Osage Agency. Had he lived 90 years ago, he'd have been right in the middle of this. So far it's been a very good read. Posthole, this is right in your wheelhouse

interesting side note: One of the primary characters name is used as the bad guy in Louis Lamour's book "Mountain Valley War". King Bill Hale
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

A lot of folks don’t know this, but Skip was an Osage. His height, to a great extent gave it away if you think of it. Keith and I never had an issue finding him at the boat show or at the outdoor shows he worked with DU.
    http://osagenews.org/en/article/2015...-bia-employee/

He was also a great guy. I miss him, he was taken from us early.

You’re the second person to reccomend that book. I’ll get it today. Thanks QA!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

That sounds like an interesting book. I may grab it myself. I've been in a reading slump and need something to get me out of it.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.