Thread: Mudward

Mudward

We drove right by Chicot Lake yesterday on the way to Jackson. Pretty lake! If you could just leave a key for us under the mat we’ll stop in and check on everything for you.

I thought Chicot was in Mississippi, but its in Arkansas! You is half hawg! Soooooooie!

That is funny on so many levels.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Yep, when we bought that lakehouse, I put up 3 flagpoles in the front yard.....the tallest one in the center for the American flag, of course, and flanked on each side by two shorter poles for a Hawgs flag and a Dawgs flag.....I had to do it because my wife hails from Marked Tree.

If you come back thru that way, during the daytime, just look for the ONLY blue boat house, straight across the lake from the red light at the intersection of 82 & 65.....and, if you wanna eat a dang good steak on your return trip, stop at the Cow Pen Restaurant at the west end of the new MS River bridge.....just tell 'em Eddie sent you, and you want the large Cow Pen special ribeye, and a carry-out tray because you can't eat it all.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 05-19-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    Southern Gentleman