Yep, I've seen that episode a few times (where he kissed 'Ernest Borgnine'). I think it was the same episode where he and his buddy ate pig's brain as well as raw blood soup. I ate both quite often, the blood soup being my favorite. I've only had it one time here in the States. I had a buddy who was Thai (came over here as a young child when his parents immigrated here). We went out to his parents place for a visit one day. It was very rural, way out a dirt road and actually looked like a Thai compound. Chickens, pigs, a lake down the road where he'd fish, a water buffalo, plenty of fruit trees and a veggie garden. The old man was preparing blood soup and asked if I wanted any. I gladly accepted. I asked my buddy if he was going to have some with us and he said, "I don't eat that fuckin' shit!!" (I guess the States spoiled him) I sat in the back yard with his dad and we enjoyed a big ol' bowl between the two of us. I think it may have been the best I'd ever had! Lynn was with me, but she and my buddy just watched, shaking their heads the whole time. It formed a special bond between his dad and me, but he passed away many years ago. My buddy said his dad would ask about me every time they got together and said I was the only person he knew who'd sit and share blood soup with him. That's one of the things I really respected about Bourdain, he was open to all cultures and had no trouble trying their local foods.