Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
The Congress has been working against him?!? Are you high? With the exception of one temporary delay in ACA repeal, they’ve rubber stamped every yahoo he’s nominated, passed the legislation he’s requested and held up the Mueller investigation at every turn. Im not sure what else you could want from them.

How 'bout his spending plan earlier this year? He tried to cut out the bullshit programs and use the money to get the military back where it belongs. Congress was afraid their constituents (read; recipients of these programs) would nail them in the mid-terms, so it didn't fly. DACA? Uphill battle from the start. Tariffs and the so-called trade war. NATO? UN? We get screwed financially, Trump wants to change that, Congress fights him. We put Trump in office because he's a businessman ... NOT because he's a politician, yet we complain when he ACTS like a businessman instead of a politician! It's a vicious circle. I hate to play tit-for-tat because there's no end to it. We can sit here all day shooting at each other, but what does it prove? Trump was put into office for a reason ... I'd like to give him a chance at the unorthodox ... THAT'S what got him elected .... obviously the alternative hasn't been working. He makes me cringe. He makes me nervous at times. Sometimes I'd like to plant my foot up his ass. But my "dark side" likes what he's doing. At least it's not the same ol', same ol'.