Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odds

There ain’t nobody wants Kim to nuke anyfuckingbody. That total bullshit and you know it.

But according to Trump the threat is over. Nothing else is necessary.

And as I’ve said before its the counting of chickens before they are hatched that isthe act of a fool.

If Obama did this you’d be crucifying him.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    There ain’t nobody wants Kim to nuke anyfuckingbody. That total bullshit and you know it.

But according to Trump the threat is over. Nothing else is necessary.
    Still getting your news from CNN I see.

Why Democrats lie so much then scream at the sky we you get caught?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    That right there, is correct. And fuckin' sad. But I remember feeling that way about Obama. I wanted him to fail at everything he did when he first took office. I was salty and butthurt. It makes me a hypocrite but it also taught me a lesson I'll try to keep in mind next time I'm in the position of choosing between my personal political opinions and what's best for my Country.
    I certainly did not agree with much of what Obama did but I never wanted him to fail to the detriment of the country. I have seen more than one prominent liberal mouthpiece say they hope for a recession so Trump will fail and various other similar statements.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775