Thread: Never count my Dogs out!!!!!.....

Never count my Dogs out!!!!!.....

We trailed 2-0 nearly the entire game against Fla. State.....then, my man, McNamee, hit a 3 run walk-off bomb in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs to win it !!!

Give that man a ceegar !!!
    Southern Gentleman

Good luck against Samford today, Muddy! If y’all win you’ll need to beat the Sooners twice. Tough duty when you have to play a doubleheader today and win both too. Our football QB, Kyler Murray, is one of our best and is due back in the lineup any day.

Boomer!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Yeah, I know we gotta hard row to hoe, but to just still be in it is a feat for these kids..... just when I think they're folding, they come up with a small miracle.....not to say they will, today, but they still amaze me with their faith and resilence.

I'm thoroughly convinced that at this college level, nobody is hockey-proof, unbeatable, or incapable of being totally embarrassed.....LSU got totally thrashed, last night, 14-1.....biggest margin of defeat for LSU, ever !!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-03-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Eddie, looks like we might have a Arkie\Dawg final of the CWS, as long as we can keep Perry Costello out from behind the plate.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Man, nothing could please me more!!!.....I even said, when the regionals started, that the Hogs were the team to watch out for, and I still believe that, even though my Dogs are still in the hunt.....I just don't know how much longer my Dog's incredible play(and a little luck) will hold out.

Tickled the sheeit outta me, when the Hogs sent the Whorns home.....never like 'em to begin with, and even less now, after that Roger Clemen's kid mouthed off to the Arkie crowd, when he was rounding 3rd base, after his homerun.

I promise you, if my Dogs bite the dust, I'll be rooting for the Hogs, all the way !!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-20-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Southern Gentleman