Thread: If you wanna get rid of skeeters....

If you wanna get rid of skeeters....

I think I've mentioned this a few months ago......I've always been skeptical of any claims about getting rid of skeeters, but I'll have to say, this stuff really works, and a snap to use.....wifey bought two sets of these.....one for home, and one for the lake house.....the day'um skeeters are nearly non-existent at each location.

When this little Hattisburg, Mississippi company first started out, they sold direct, but it works so good, they're over-whelmed with business, and only sell thru dealers, now, unless you wanna buy in bulk from them.

https://spartanmosquito.com/get-rid-of-mosquitoes/
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 07-08-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Thanks Mudward. Bookmarked it to take a closer look once things slow down around here.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Would be interested in trying this out but not going to order 100 units.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Would be interested in trying this out but not going to order 100 units.
    If you look on the site they list distributors where you can buy single units.

I think I might look into it for next year. I think it’s a bit late in the season to do it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Y'all must have some wimpy mosquitoes in Indiana. I've broken ice in the ditch in January and had them come flying out from under the ice here in Arkansas.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Our skeets are bad this year. I’m putting up a big batbox when I get back from Canada.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

You won’t need a bat box if you use the Spartan.....I think I’ve swatted at 5 skeeters, since I put up mine, and we’re in the height of skeeter season, right now.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 07-10-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Skeeters were/are bad back in Alberta where we used to live. Hardly ever see one out here on the coast. Maybe they don't like the salt air? Anyway, sure don't miss the little pests!

No retailers in either North Dakota OR South Dakota.

Looks like I either need to visit Big Sky or stop somewhere along I-94 in Minny-soda.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    There are none in Indiana either but it looked like you could order online from the retailers. Animart and Midwest Supply have them for $19.95 and you can buy single kits. B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Have to go back to Mayo Clinic in two weeks for my son's check-up so have the addresses of a couple of places in Minnesota that are along the way. After this morning's blood letting while taking care of the puppy and spraying weeds, we WILL be stopping to get some of these things!

We've decided to try them also. They're not available here in town, but I found them in Tampa. We go to Tampa quite often, so I'll pick 'em up next time we're there. Actually, they're available many places in Florida, but what really surprises me is there are none in Orlando. Odd.

Thanks for the heads-up Mudward. If they don't work, I'll be looking for a reimbursement from you.

Better living through modern chemistry!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    We've decided to try them also. They're not available here in town, but I found them in Tampa. We go to Tampa quite often, so I'll pick 'em up next time we're there. Actually, they're available many places in Florida, but what really surprises me is there are none in Orlando. Odd.

Thanks for the heads-up Mudward. If they don't work, I'll be looking for a reimbursement from you.
    Might be sorta hard to find me, if you're looking for a refund.....I moved.....living in a trailer down by the river.
    Southern Gentleman

Oooooh boy ... I can see this might turn out to be as difficult as Cappy trying to get his buck out'ta Posthead!

Southern Gentleman